Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello all,

Basically I am a little lost with what Uni will be best for me for my course 'Computer forensics and security'. I will try and explain the situation as good as I can :/ These were my choices on my UCAS application:
    Greenwich - Computer forensics and security
    Greenwich - Business computing
    Bournemouth - Business computing
    London Met - Computer forensics and security
    Canterbury - Computer forensics and security

I've sent my application off and received offers from Bournemouth, Canterbury and London Met all in the same day. Computer forensics is the course I really want to do, as this is what I feel I will enjoy doing, and can perform well in. However I heard that Bournemouth was a really good Uni, and I can swear when I looked they didn't offer Computer forensics! However I checked today out of interest and found it on their website under forensic computing and security! I was gutted! But i've been on the phone to them today and hopefully when I call them back tomorrow, they will be able to change my course to Computer forensics Ive just been researching the different Uni's now so I no what choice to make, and can basically rule out London Met after reading this http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1462040
    Ive got good friends who go to Uni at Greenwich and study Business management, and I have been and stayed up there and really enjoyed myself, as we went out in central London! But I have no idea how they rank with Computer forensics :confused:
    Canterbury is just around the corner from me and have been there many of times on school trips. But really only put it down as a back up!
    Bournemouth I have heard so many great reviews about, but haven't had the chance to visit

Can anybody give me some good advice on the different Uni's and the course I have chosen?

Many Thanks for your time,
    Josh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.