Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm new to this and hope I've posted in the right place. I'm looking for the OCR Maths Papers and mark schemes for 2004 for C1 and D1. I'd be really grateful if anyone could help me out, I can't find them anywhere!
    Sally.

ReputationRep:
    Type in mei in google.
    Then click on sublink past papers.
    Then click on as/a2 level.
    Then go down page till you see The Curriculum 2000 Archive link.
    Then you choose which maths you want!!!:cool:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for your help. I found a lot of other past papers that I need. But I was told to find the November 2004 paper and by the looks of it, there never has been a November exam!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any ideas on this mysterious November '04 paper?!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sally1)
    Anyone got any ideas on this mysterious November '04 paper?!?!
    Yeah I have it!

ReputationRep:
    Any chance you could send me a copy?

ReputationRep:
    I really can't find this paper anywhere on the net; I'm getting quite desperate now. Any help really would be appreciated!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.