Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why does Vienna have to criticise everyones opinions?. Everything everyone says she pours scorn on and criticises everyones opinions. And she is racist and says things like if you say there is a programme called Black Ambition, she says well what about White Ambition? Things like that show she is racist. Vienna9 has a serious attitude problem and seems to suffer from severe narcissism bordering on some sort of megalomania. Why does she always seem to think her argument is always superior and slates anyone that disagrees. What is you problem? Why cant you respect peoples views and accept you are not always right and people have more valid and stonger argments than you. Acually most of the time that is the case..

ReputationRep:
    but this place would be even more boring without her.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    but this place would be even more boring without her.

lou xxx
    Agreed....

ReputationRep:
    Your example of her being racist isn't actually racist at all. But I know what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    I like vienna's ginger hair and black glasses. She's like some computer babe. And anyway, it's good to be opinionated and argumentative, plus there's nothing in racist in suggesting White Ambition instead of Black Ambition.

ReputationRep:
    Even if I dont always agree with her Vienna often has good although a bit contraversial points.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna95 *****)
    Why does Vienna have to criticise everyones opinions?. Everything everyone says she pours scorn on and criticises everyones opinions. And she is racist and says things like if you say there is a programme called Black Ambition, she says well what about White Ambition? Things like that show she is racist. Vienna9 has a serious attitude problem and seems to suffer from severe narcissism bordering on some sort of megalomania. Why does she always seem to think her argument is always superior and slates anyone that disagrees. What is you problem? Why cant you respect peoples views and accept you are not always right and people have more valid and stonger argments than you. Acually most of the time that is the case..
    Umm, everyone is entitled to their own oppinion.
    Out of curioustity how does her asking about white ambition show racism? If I ask about native american ambition then does that make me racist? Your points lack reasoning.

ReputationRep:
    I think she should be banned. arogant, racist, self centred and onbnoxious best for the forum if Vienna s banned I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    I like vienna's ginger hair and black glasses. She's like some computer babe. And anyway, it's good to be opinionated and argumentative, plus there's nothing in racist in suggesting White Ambition instead of Black Ambition.
    To be absolutely fair u have to look at the context - Vienna was trying to turn the conversation on its head in a clever way. However in the context of our society Black Ambition is a programme about black people who want to succeed in a society where it is difficult for them to do so. Black people have a lot of problems achieving what they want because of discrimination and prejudice - white ambition in a white society would be viewed as racist because the white race (as it were) is dominant in our society and does not struggle against racial discrimination in the way the black race does

ReputationRep:
    Please don't waste your time on giving her more publicity. She only does the controversial thing for attention, don't give her the satisfaction.

ReputationRep:
    I think she should be banned. arogant, racist, self centred and onbnoxious best for the forum if Vienna s banned I think.
    And this after three posts... I don't think this holds any weight.

Enough hating the girl.

She adds a bit of spice to the forum, and although sometimes her thoughts can be controversial, radical or whatever, she makes a positive contribution to the board.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Expression)
    And this after three posts... I don't think this holds any weight.

Enough hating the girl.

She adds a bit of spice to the forum, and although sometimes her thoughts can be controversial, radical or whatever, she makes a positive contribution to the board.
    i agree with expression - what would ukl be without her controversy - she does have some valid points too so dont all be so quick to judge a book by its cover

ReputationRep:
    On what grounds? You have probably just described a good percentage of the forum population there so should everyone be banned because you don't like what they have to say? Please! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    On what grounds? You have probably just described a good percentage of the forum population there so should everyone be banned because you don't like what they have to say? Please! :rolleyes:
    As long as u arent condoning the above then i agree with u

ReputationRep:
    u know that arrogance and racism dont mix well and are the height of bad taste - cant have any of that here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    As long as u arent condoning the above then i agree with u
    I'm just pointing out how ridiculous his/her suggestion is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    I'm just pointing out how ridiculous his/her suggestion is.
    fair enough - yes i do agree that there are a lot of others who could be described in the same way - although i dont think vienna could be described as that entirely

ReputationRep:
    What is this have a ***** at Vienna week anyway. There was a thread about hating her the other night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viviki)
    What is this have a ***** at Vienna week anyway. There was a thread about hating her the other night.
    a subversive somebody is conducting a campaign of hate against her to drive her out but she's as tough as old boots = she will ride the storm!!!

ReputationRep:
    sort of a hlaf decent point, although over the top.

sometimes i think "jesus, what on earth is your problem, stop being so ignorant to other views, dont b so forceful on stuff you dont even understand much", and other times i really agree with her.

if you want arrogance and big-headedness and one who is suffering - look at Mr White, now that is ONE HELL OF A LOSER.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.