nothing, we all like it.
well that's ok then
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by aliel)
Hey all. I should really go to sleep but i am silly.
No fear, your body will tell you when it is time.
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Vienna95 *****)
Why does Vienna have to criticise everyones opinions?. Everything everyone says she pours scorn on and criticises everyones opinions. And she is racist and says things like if you say there is a programme called Black Ambition, she says well what about White Ambition? Things like that show she is racist. Vienna9 has a serious attitude problem and seems to suffer from severe narcissism bordering on some sort of megalomania. Why does she always seem to think her argument is always superior and slates anyone that disagrees. What is you problem? Why cant you respect peoples views and accept you are not always right and people have more valid and stonger argments than you. Acually most of the time that is the case..
Well if you disagree with someones views and can articulate better ones yourself, of course you aren't going to keep quiet!
J
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Well if you disagree with someones views and can articulate better ones yourself, of course you aren't going to keep quiet!
J
Thats about the size of it. What other usernames does this vienna take-off have? Eg: Who is this loser?
Jonatan
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Vienna95 *****)
Why does Vienna have to criticise everyones opinions?. Everything everyone says she pours scorn on and criticises everyones opinions. And she is racist and says things like if you say there is a programme called Black Ambition, she says well what about White Ambition? Things like that show she is racist. Vienna9 has a serious attitude problem and seems to suffer from severe narcissism bordering on some sort of megalomania. Why does she always seem to think her argument is always superior and slates anyone that disagrees. What is you problem? Why cant you respect peoples views and accept you are not always right and people have more valid and stonger argments than you. Acually most of the time that is the case..
Thinking about it, I think there are about four peopel on these pages which actually think it was correct to invade Iraq (myself included). It would be to sad if we were banned simply because we argue in favour of our opinions... Having said that, some people have problems stating their opinions in a "moderate" way...
the g
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Yes well, you're just a weak willed twit. vienna95 should be made a moderator if anything. She has taken me down once or twice, yet never without reason. vienna95 is an asset to the forum, and if you think otherwise, then perhaps you shouldn't even be bothering us with your pathetic slander.
no, i think she should get a damn life. she is a bit of a biatch.
matouwah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
maybe she just needs to get laid more often
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (519)
80.59%
Leave (125)
19.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed