Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey fellow TSR's or TSRians! I have my mock for RE full course unit 3: religion and morality and unit 2: religion and life issues tomorrow! It would be my favourite exam if it wasn't for the time restrictions Btw, these are separate exams both worth 50% of my grade; although each exam will be 100% separately.

These are the topics that I need to study:

1. Crime and Punishment
    2. Drug Abuse
    3. The Rich and Poor In British Society
    4. The Elderly and Death (Euthanasia)

These are topics for the short course that I need quotations for as well.

1. Prejudice
    2. Animal Rights
    3. Planet Earth
    4. Early Life (Abortion)

Personally, I like the full course topics more interesting, thus gaining much higher grades and I'm worried the short course will pull my average down a little bit.

This is in the order I learnt them at school with the three topics learnt in year 10. To keep it short and sweet; can anyone give me religious quotations in relation to these topics. It could be general quotations such as: 'Love thy neighbour' (that's the only quotation I know to be honest) I need at least two general ones.

Thank you and if you could give me any tips to perform well under the cruel time-conditions. Each section is worth 18 marks and there are four sections, so the whole paper is out of 72; the whole exam lasts for 1 hour 30 minutes so it's 22 minutes for each section. For me, that's going to be tough, being the slow coach that I am. I always used to spend 35 minutes on a section during the end of unit tests in class but now I am

Btw, anyone know where any specimen/past papers are? I need hospice research, apparently our teacher made the mock paper and that's going to be included; for the exam I need to 'give real-life examples to support your points' for the elderly and death (euthanasia) section but I don't know anything since I don't go investing old people who want to die for whatever reason (no offence to those who may be old and/or want to die) Damn that was my f*cking homework which I forgot. Anyway, what is Terry Pratchett suffering from? Alzheimers? I bet I'll get that when I get old but is that something I could use in my exam because we spent our lessons watching his videos with a guy speaking on his be-half because he could easily forget it.

Sorry, it's too long. I tried to keep it short and sweet but you know my problem. I waffle and that's why I won't be able to deal with the timings tomorrow - Damn! Also, how can I be cohesive since I'm not gifted in english as that will get me 2 marks (don't know how that works)

Good evening/night! Thanks for listening/reading (or attempting to)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.