The Student Room Group

Is Julian Assange innocent of rape or did the USA set up a honeytrap?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Joinedup
Yeah right. course it was cruise missiles cloaked in holograms rather than aeroplanes. Some people are so gullible, they probably believe a man's been to the moon.

He means that he believes that it was the USA government behind 9/11, not the Taliban.

In regards to the thread, apparently the sex offence case opened on 20th August 2010 in Sweden, meaning that it wasn't anything to do with the US government being angry at his exposure of their infomation.
(edited 13 years ago)
Good job he didn't **** anyone in the USA then... he'd be ****ed if he had to stand trial there...
I think everyone knew the allegations were a crock of **** when he was put on Interpol's wanted list.

Even then its pretty obvious since these convenient allegations surface around the time his website is releasing US diplomatic cables.
It is rather convenient that these women accuse him and the courts try to grab a hold of him and the same time as he pisses off the worlds largest superpower.

The courts should look into the financial backgrounds of the two women to investigate whether they've received money to make these allegations.

I'm certain they'll find him innocent of all charges in the end though. Would be class if a document was leaked showing it was all a set up though, that'd cause a **** storm.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Kreuzuerk

I would rep you if I could! :p:
well obviously we can't know for certain, but I highly doubt he is guilty.
Reply 26

Yeah because finding a tape in the middle of the desert with Al Qaeda admitting to their attacks on the WTC is really going to make me believe it. :rolleyes:

I don't really care who done it, but I'm not going to buy into the bullcrap that was shown on CNN, Fox news.
He is innocent, bless him.
Reply 28
Original post by pippa90
He means that he believes that it was the USA government behind 9/11, not the Taliban.

In regards to the thread, apparently the sex offence case opened on 20th August 2010 in Sweden, meaning that it wasn't anything to do with the US government being angry at his exposure of their infomation.

He'd alreadt broken the 'collateral murder' video on wikileaks by then if you want to go down the conspiracy route.
Reply 29
Original post by Amuroray
So you two actually believe the offical 9/11 story while it has been disproven time and time again?

Bloody hell,they got the public brainwashed.

:facepalm2:

Im so sick of morons like you. I have had this debate countless times on this forum. And you know what I win it every time. Let me guess you believe there was a bomb in the tower? Or something equally stupid that has been disproved so many times
IT WASN'T RAPE

He had sex with one girl, condom split she said continue anyway.

he then had sex with another the same night.

They got pissy and felt used. Filed charges, and then THEY DROPPED THE CHARGES!!!!!!

But then the state took up the cause on their behalf. So the girls don't actually want anything to happen, BUT the state are gunning for him anyway. He did nothing wrong.
Does anyone think that maybe Assange could have timed his leaks to make it look like a set up before he got nicked for rape? :p:
Reply 32

He does look a bit rapey.
Original post by Joinedup
He'd alreadt broken the 'collateral murder' video on wikileaks by then if you want to go down the conspiracy route.

I hadn't even heard about him before this thread, so just looked up the sex offence thing and that's what came up :tongue:
Reply 34
don't you think if he was set up, someone would've leaked it to wikileaks by now?

the guy seems ****ing weird, so i wouldnt be surprised if he had raped someone, lets wait and see what the courts decide before you jump on bandwagons.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 35
Original post by n0c0ntr0l
IT WASN'T RAPE

He had sex with one girl, condom split she said continue anyway.

he then had sex with another the same night.

They got pissy and felt used. Filed charges, and then THEY DROPPED THE CHARGES!!!!!!

But then the state took up the cause on their behalf. So the girls don't actually want anything to happen, BUT the state are gunning for him anyway. He did nothing wrong.

apparently he had sex with one of them without a condom while she was asleep, this is a bit rapey and illegal in sweden so, go figure.
Original post by Arekkusu
Oh, dear God, here we go.

Sorry what?
If Nelson Mandela was arrested tomorrow on suspicion of rape, would we all have to either be a member of the jury or wait until the final verdict before having an inkling as to the case's merit? (I am not acquainting Assange to Mandela btw).

I could have an opinion, but I couldn't judge it could I? He could have. Not very likely at all but he could and unless I sat in the jury I wouldn't be able to judge myself.
Plus Assange, it's not like he's a saint, he is still perfectly able to commit crime just like any other human being...

Original post by Amuroray
So you two actually believe the offical 9/11 story while it has been disproven time and time again?

Bloody hell,they got the public brainwashed.

Well this is the first I've heard of an alternative story... :/ But the fact is Al Qaeda did fly planes into a building killing hundreds. Are you trying to suggest that either:
1) The whole thing never happen, as in the building just collapsed one day.
2) They used secrete service people to fly the planes into the building. Because that's B******t too. Why would America want to kill their own people? :s-smilie:
I think he's innocent as it's just too weird him suddenly getting arrested now, but it's quite a scary thought really. That if you piss off the wrong people something like that could happen
Doesn't matter, this is probably going to get blown out of proportion because of the US. IMO the US is digging itself deeper. I hope Wikileaks adopts a distributed architecture so if a site is taken down it routes you to another server.
Reply 39
Well _if_ it's a set-up it's miles better than what happens to people who leak about the Russian government http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending