Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, do you care if your boyfriends have small ****? Watch

OK, there's no easy way to say this.
    Me and my girlfriend will definitely have sex in the future and as a virgin I'm pretty worry about it. My question is do girls really care if your bfs have small ****
    This is a serious thread, I'm not a troll.
    Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    It depends how small.

I mean, if we're talking like 2 inches here, then yes.

ReputationRep:
    BumperBo talks to girls and they usually say that it's pretty important but they're willing to lie to the guy about it to make him feel better
    so if your girl tells you it doesn't matter and says she loves you for you (a common way girls say they phrase the lie) then she's disappointed in your girth
    • TSR Support Team

Size don't matter, it's what you do with it.

ReputationRep:
    <counts the number of *'s in the title/question>

...YES.
    i DO care about the size of a guy's eyes. <3

ReputationRep:
    This questioned was aimed at girls and every girl is different. I personally wouldn't care about size. I can barely fit 1/3 of my own pinky in let alone a 3 inch ****. However it depends on the girl. The girls of TSR can give you their preference/view but none will be able to tell you how your GF will feel.

All that is important is that you're ready and confident. If it's not a big issue for you it'll less likely be an issue for her.

ReputationRep:
    *yawn stretch* *looks down* I wouldn't know matey sorry....

ReputationRep:
    If it helps, you could always stuff your scrotum in there if your lady's not being satisfied? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Has to be at least 6 inches for me.

ReputationRep:
    Given that a lot of guys seem to think 6 inches is "small" these days, NO, I don't mind.

If I'm having sex with you, I like you. Your penis size isn't likely to change that.
    And there is more to sexual fulfillment than just intercourse anyway. If this girl isn't happy with your size, look into other ways to have sexytimes. Simple.
    • TSR Support Team

(Original post by Captain92)
    Given that a lot of guys seem to think 6 inches is "small" these days, NO, I don't mind.

If I'm having sex with you, I like you. Your penis size isn't likely to change that.
    And there is more to sexual fulfillment than just intercourse anyway. If this girl isn't happy with your size, look into other ways to have sexytimes. Simple.
    I second this, I fail to see how a bigger penis will make a better sex life.

ReputationRep:
    erm well one of my ex's did, but he was the best bf i had
    Basically, its not a big deal, even less of one when you're in a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    <counts the number of *'s in the title/question>

...YES.
    i DO care about the size of a guy's eyes. <3
    its ears i think

If you like him, you'll like his appendage, however it is.

If we're talking pure sexual pleasure, however, a smaller willy gives less sensation. Men don't like to aknowledge that but it's the truth. My boyfriend's is significantly smaller than my ex's, and I do have to fake most of the pleasure with him, and many positions are impossible. I love him though, and the size of his willy certainly won't change that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you like him, you'll like his appendage, however it is.

If we're talking pure sexual pleasure, however, a smaller willy gives less sensation. Men don't like to aknowledge that but it's the truth. My boyfriend's is significantly smaller than my ex's, and I do have to fake most of the pleasure with him, and many positions are impossible. I love him though, and the size of his willy certainly won't change that.
    :no:

ReputationRep:
    At least you're getting it.

Mine is 7.4 inches and recently/currently, it, I get it not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phillipsherman)
    its ears i think
    touché.
    ...darn. what a mistake for me to make. ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NOBODY MOVE!)
    touché.
    ...darn. what a mistake for me to make. ;(
    thats okm first i thought it was penis but it wasnt long enough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    At least you're getting it.

Mine is 7.4 inches and recently/currently, it, I get it not.
    Become a Tory. It works wonders.

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt bother me at all. Dont see why it would.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.