Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've had a reply from every one of my uni's saying they've received my application from uni, apart from Kent. Kent are asking for BBB for me, I'm predicted AAB, so it's not like I'm under-predicted. I am a deferred applicant though.. But they haven't even sent one email.. Should I get in touch with them and make sure they have it?
    I sent my application off about a month ago.. :/

ReputationRep:
    Just wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    I've had a reply from every one of my uni's saying they've received my application from uni, apart from Kent. Kent are asking for BBB for me, I'm predicted AAB, so it's not like I'm under-predicted. I am a deferred applicant though.. But they haven't even sent one email.. Should I get in touch with them and make sure they have it?
    You could give them a call and ask, it wouldnt do any harm. However, I would not worry too much. Kent was the last uni to get back to me... I think they offered me a place in March. I think I did get an automated email from them in the first week though acknowledging my application.

Don't worry too much! :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Summergirl.x)
    Patience
    Some unis don't bother with acknowledgment emails.

ReputationRep:
    Nah, Kent take forever to do anything.

My first time round of applying they were the last to reply. The second time round (different course/year), they took 3 weeks to send me a welcome pack after giving me an offer and me accepting it.

Kent isn't good at communicating, I've always had to call more than once to get what I want.

ReputationRep:
    In my experience, Kent were really good at communicating than any of my other universities. I applied last November and got an offer a week later...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.