Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Possibly misleading title..

And I don't know if this will be too much for TSR, mods it's your decision

Basically, for reasons I won't go in to, I think the main sensation I get from sex is urethral irritation (female btw), and that this is ruining my experience somewhat.

Is there anything you guys can think of to fix this problem?

I already thought of lube btw and am gonna try more of that.

Or if you know anyone has noticed the same thing, that would be comforting. I'm worrying there is something anatomically wrong with my ladyparts..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Possibly misleading title..

And I don't know if this will be too much for TSR, mods it's your decision

Basically, for reasons I won't go in to, I think the main sensation I get from sex is urethral irritation (female btw), and that this is ruining my experience somewhat.

I already thought of lube btw and am gonna try more of that.
    I googled it and got this:

http://www.google.co.uk/#sclient=psy...a1f8b8e7e8c190

Have a look around and see if that helps.

ReputationRep:
    DOes it feel like its just pressing on your bladder and like a weird need to wee, not strong need or or anytihng but thats like the only thing you can feel?

(Original post by Anonymous)

See your GP and tell them your reasons that you won't go into

A few weeks ago I put to sleep a lady in her 30s for an operation on her lady parts. Big labia. Huge. Had been embarrased for years and years, was irritated constantly due to chafing and found sex uncomfortable.
      One operation later and I'm sure shes much better!

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 16, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.