Help needed urgent... Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hey im new here so i really dont know how this website really works. i came here because i needed some help for my essay but i really don't know how to work this. can someone please help me. it would be wonderful if you are a law student but others are welcome to help me. thankyou.x
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

I'd suggest taking a look at the FAQs and TSR Welcome Pack (see the links in my signature, below my post) to help to get you started. Happy posting!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Thank You

ReputationRep:
    Hi missy.x,

Welcome to TSR! :xmasgrin:

ReputationRep:
    HI thank you soo mcuh for such a warm welcum :xmasgrin:

ReputationRep:
    dont mean to be intruding the forum here
    but im new on tsr
    and was wondering if anyone could help me
    you see i am starting year 10 in june and would like to be some kind of laywer when i am older and was wondering if anyone hade any ideas of what gcse's i should take??

ReputationRep:
    Hi Missy welcome to The Student Room

ReputationRep:
    Welcome missy! Hope to see you around the board.

(Original post by bumpkin_pie)
    dont mean to be intruding the forum here
    but im new on tsr
    and was wondering if anyone could help me
    you see i am starting year 10 in june and would like to be some kind of laywer when i am older and was wondering if anyone hade any ideas of what gcse's i should take??
    Best person to talk to is your Careers Advisor at school

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missy.x)
    hey im new here so i really dont know how this website really works. i came here because i needed some help for my essay but i really don't know how to work this. can someone please help me. it would be wonderful if you are a law student but others are welcome to help me. thankyou.x
    hi..
    I'M ALSO NEW TO THE FORUM AND WAS WONDERING HOW TO GO ABOUT. mEANWHILE IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIFIC YOU ARE LOOKING AT FOR YOUR ESSAY THAT I CAN HELP? (I'M NOT A LAW STUDENT)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roo Bix)
    Welcome missy! Hope to see you around the board.

Best person to talk to is your Careers Advisor at school

ok sounds good thank yoou wi do it when get back to school after chrimbo hols

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.