Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    All my friends that are boys are so hot and cold. One minute they text me asking if they can come over and the next they will walk past me and won't even acknowledge me. I don't know what to do because obviously I don't want to harass them and make the situation worse, but I don't want to drift apart from them too much.

Should I take it personally or just not analyse it that much?

ReputationRep:
    Turn lesbian? :holmes: or just man up!

ReputationRep:
    I'm too old for TSR nowadays...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_wizard123)
    I'm too old for TSR nowadays...
    this is exactly how BumperBo feels
    and he's only 19 o.O

ReputationRep:
    I've not come across this, so definitely take it personally.

ReputationRep:
    You just keep catching guys at different points in their masturbation cycle. One day sexually charged and looking for any possible target, the next day rid of their horny fogginess and back to sensibleness

ReputationRep:
    Your definition of friend is warped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BumperBo)
    this is exactly how BumperBo feels
    and he's only 19 o.O
    Looking feels sympathy for BumperBo's senility

ReputationRep:
    What about those curvy goth girls? People say that they should be avoided but the Jane Goldman (minus Jew) look is very attractive.Same goes for Nobbies Nuts, they were great but dissapeared apart from eh spicy ones.

ReputationRep:
    bit a generalisation to assume all boys are like this. I for one am not....

ReputationRep:
    I know exactly what you mean. I know some of my guy friends are rocks, always there for me. But a few are only friends with me depending on their mood. I find it incredibly rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by looking)
    Looking feels sympathy for BumperBo's senility
    Thewiseone acknowledges and also reciprocates Looking's sympathy for BumperBo's senility

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thewiseone)
    Thewiseone acknowledges and also reciprocates Looking's sympathy for BumperBo's senility
    TheRealDarthVader commends the communication between these three homeboys, and wishes to inquire as to the massiveness of OP's tits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealDarthVader)
    TheRealDarthVader commends the communication between these three homeboys, and wishes to inquire as to the massiveness of OP's tits.
    I concur.
    wholeheartedly.
    if our demands are not met, then /thread

ReputationRep:
    OP irritates me. kmt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bingobongo)
    All my friends that are boys are so hot and cold. One minute they text me asking if they can come over and the next they will walk past me and won't even acknowledge me. I don't know what to do because obviously I don't want to harass them and make the situation worse, but I don't want to drift apart from them too much.

Should I take it personally or just not analyse it that much?
    OP, pix or gtfo

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.