Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room available straight away at The Forge in Sheffield PICS COMING SOON! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Room available straight away at The Forge in Sheffield (S2 4QG)

Room is

*£94/week
    *Ensuite
    *Single bed
    *Window desk spanning from wall to wall
    *Shower cubicle
    *4 other occupants in flat: 3 boys, 1 girl aged 22, 20, 18, 18. All extremely easy to get on with and all up for a laugh and very friendly.
    *Kitchen and living area

*The Forge has an on site gym which is only £10 induction
    *24-hour laundrette
    *Aldi, Wilkinsons, Sainsburys, Greggs, Subway, Staples and many many takeaways literally opposite and next to The Forge.
    *5 minute walk into the city centre
    *Just off London Road full of shops, cafes, takeaways etc.

I am vacating the room due to quitting university as I wasn't happy on my course and I don't think university life is for me. Otherwise I wouldn't be vacating. I am very lucky to be living with great people and if you're easy going you will fit it really well.

Please private message me a.s.a.p

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.