Girls, if a guy couldn't orgasm....

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Anon please.

Basically, I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks and we finally had sex for the first time yesterday. It went really well. However, I was not able to orgasm. She had to go back to work, so we left it at that. (We had sex for about an hour.)

I was actually a bit bummed out by my inability to orgasm. It has happened two or three times before but it was with my ex-girlfriend of 3 years and I was wearing condoms. It never happened during the first time with a new partner, and when I was condomless.

So girls, would you find it weird if you were having sex with a guy for the first time and he couldn't orgasm?

If it is relevant at all, I don't drink alcohol that much. Although I did have a few sips of wine yesterday before we did it.
linkdapink
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I wouldn't find it THAT weird. But an hour of sex? Like penetrative sex for an hour? That would kill me.
aws
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
mmm I'm confused, seeing as you were condomless, was she on the pill? if not, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WANTING TO *** INSIDE HER?

besides that, you were probably nervous and the longer you go at it, the harder it is to ***

and it's different from ****ing so your body needs to adjust
DiZZeeKiD
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ummm...its a bit strange but I'd probably put it down to nerves - it's no big deal, I'm sure she won't be bothered.
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by linkdapink)
I wouldn't find it THAT weird. But an hour of sex? Like penetrative sex for an hour? That would kill me.
My kind of woman!

3 minutes is more than enough, as I always say.
Cynthi007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think that it is ok. Why do you expect that everything works right at the first time?

I am quite tolerant and always expect the first time with a new partner being a catastrophe. So it just could be better than i expected it to be.
Aphasia
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Explain to her that it's not her fault and it's happened before. A guy I was with took aaages to come, if he managed to at all, and I felt like it was something I was doing wrong. We both ended up getting really frustrated (not to mention sore!) which just made it even worse.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Aphasia)
Explain to her that it's not her fault and it's happened before. A guy I was with took aaages to come, if he managed to at all, and I felt like it was something I was doing wrong. We both ended up getting really frustrated (not to mention sore!) which just made it even worse.
Hmm yes I guess you're right. I'll explain it to her, but only if it happens again with her.
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
A guy that doesn't come is better than a guy who comes too quickly!
However, if you do go on for ages it can get monotonous & very sore so you should experiment sexually to find your equilibrium
thelittleredfox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon please.

Basically, I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks and we finally had sex for the first time yesterday. It went really well. However, I was not able to orgasm. She had to go back to work, so we left it at that. (We had sex for about an hour.)

I was actually a bit bummed out by my inability to orgasm. It has happened two or three times before but it was with my ex-girlfriend of 3 years and I was wearing condoms. It never happened during the first time with a new partner, and when I was condomless.

So girls, would you find it weird if you were having sex with a guy for the first time and he couldn't orgasm?

If it is relevant at all, I don't drink alcohol that much. Although I did have a few sips of wine yesterday before we did it.
No, I'd just think you were nervous because I know it can happen, and I'd think it would happen for you, with me, in time. Plus better that way than a guy who orgasms far too quickly, with a guy who can't at least I can orgasm at my leisure
StephenP91
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This thread looks awfully familiar to one posted recently.
calannra
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
usually it is the other way around
OrangeSocks
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Most guys have that happen to them every so often so I wouldn't find it weird.
*Lollo*
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've never experienced it before, so I'd be surprised yes, and a bit worried he wasn't turned on enough by me. Of course I know it can be due to several things, but if it happened to me, I'll be completely honest, wouldn't be too pleased.
Vohamanah
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Wouldn't bother me, I'd just think he was nervous. As long as a good time was had all round

In fact I'm not sure the last guy I slept with actually did. Hahaha. And he appears to have taken the condom with him, which is a bit weird...
greenboy
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've had sex twice in the past few months without coming! Including the first time with my most recent partner, which worried her at first. I can last an hour easily and often have to concentrate hard to come, even with great sex and a super-hot girl.

I think it's strange for some girls of uni age to have sex with a guy who has serious stamina, as before that they have been with inexperienced guys who lack stamina.

Thickness of condom does make a huge difference though. I prefer to wear a super-safe one and knuckle down for a lengthy session personally!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Vohamanah)
Wouldn't bother me, I'd just think he was nervous. As long as a good time was had all round

In fact I'm not sure the last guy I slept with actually did. Hahaha. And he appears to have taken the condom with him, which is a bit weird...
Yeah we actually had a great time trying out different positions etc. However, it did get a little awkward towards the end when I wasn't orgasming and she had to leave. So I'm hoping she will forget the slight awkwardness at the end and only remember the fun prior to it.
naomidawn
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon please.

It's only ever happened when we'd had sex shortly before we had sex again - and I still felt really really inadequate
Anonymous #1
(Original post by greenboy)
I've had sex twice in the past few months without coming! Including the first time with my most recent partner, which worried her at first. I can last an hour easily and often have to concentrate hard to come, even with great sex and a super-hot girl.

I think it's strange for some girls of uni age to have sex with a guy who has serious stamina, as before that they have been with inexperienced guys who lack stamina.

Thickness of condom does make a huge difference though. I prefer to wear a super-safe one and knuckle down for a lengthy session personally!
Usually I don't last that long, esp not without condoms. So yesterday was a surprise. Due to nerves? I don't know. But yeah I was having to concentrate hard to come towards the end but I guess I just ran out of time!
BigFudamental
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
My kind of woman!

3 minutes is more than enough, as I always say.
3 whole minutes!? Maybe if it's her birthday...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (76)
11.71%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.35%
Live streaming events (52)
8.01%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.09%
A uni comparison tool (151)
23.27%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.57%