Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls, if a guy couldn't orgasm.... Watch

Anon please.

Basically, I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks and we finally had sex for the first time yesterday. It went really well. However, I was not able to orgasm. She had to go back to work, so we left it at that. (We had sex for about an hour.)

I was actually a bit bummed out by my inability to orgasm. It has happened two or three times before but it was with my ex-girlfriend of 3 years and I was wearing condoms. It never happened during the first time with a new partner, and when I was condomless.

So girls, would you find it weird if you were having sex with a guy for the first time and he couldn't orgasm?

If it is relevant at all, I don't drink alcohol that much. Although I did have a few sips of wine yesterday before we did it.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't find it THAT weird. But an hour of sex? Like penetrative sex for an hour? That would kill me.

ReputationRep:
    mmm I'm confused, seeing as you were condomless, was she on the pill? if not, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WANTING TO *** INSIDE HER?

besides that, you were probably nervous and the longer you go at it, the harder it is to ***

and it's different from ****ing so your body needs to adjust

ReputationRep:
    Ummm...its a bit strange but I'd probably put it down to nerves - it's no big deal, I'm sure she won't be bothered.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linkdapink)
    I wouldn't find it THAT weird. But an hour of sex? Like penetrative sex for an hour? That would kill me.
    My kind of woman!

3 minutes is more than enough, as I always say.

ReputationRep:
    I think that it is ok. Why do you expect that everything works right at the first time?

I am quite tolerant and always expect the first time with a new partner being a catastrophe. So it just could be better than i expected it to be.

ReputationRep:
    Explain to her that it's not her fault and it's happened before. A guy I was with took aaages to come, if he managed to at all, and I felt like it was something I was doing wrong. We both ended up getting really frustrated (not to mention sore!) which just made it even worse.

(Original post by Aphasia)
    Explain to her that it's not her fault and it's happened before. A guy I was with took aaages to come, if he managed to at all, and I felt like it was something I was doing wrong. We both ended up getting really frustrated (not to mention sore!) which just made it even worse.
    Hmm yes I guess you're right. I'll explain it to her, but only if it happens again with her.

A guy that doesn't come is better than a guy who comes too quickly!
    However, if you do go on for ages it can get monotonous & very sore so you should experiment sexually to find your equilibrium

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon please.

Basically, I've been going out with this girl for a few weeks and we finally had sex for the first time yesterday. It went really well. However, I was not able to orgasm. She had to go back to work, so we left it at that. (We had sex for about an hour.)

I was actually a bit bummed out by my inability to orgasm. It has happened two or three times before but it was with my ex-girlfriend of 3 years and I was wearing condoms. It never happened during the first time with a new partner, and when I was condomless.

So girls, would you find it weird if you were having sex with a guy for the first time and he couldn't orgasm?

If it is relevant at all, I don't drink alcohol that much. Although I did have a few sips of wine yesterday before we did it.
    No, I'd just think you were nervous because I know it can happen, and I'd think it would happen for you, with me, in time. Plus better that way than a guy who orgasms far too quickly, with a guy who can't at least I can orgasm at my leisure

ReputationRep:
    This thread looks awfully familiar to one posted recently.

ReputationRep:
    usually it is the other way around

ReputationRep:
    Most guys have that happen to them every so often so I wouldn't find it weird.

ReputationRep:
    I've never experienced it before, so I'd be surprised yes, and a bit worried he wasn't turned on enough by me. Of course I know it can be due to several things, but if it happened to me, I'll be completely honest, wouldn't be too pleased.

ReputationRep:
    Wouldn't bother me, I'd just think he was nervous. As long as a good time was had all round

In fact I'm not sure the last guy I slept with actually did. Hahaha. And he appears to have taken the condom with him, which is a bit weird...

ReputationRep:
    I've had sex twice in the past few months without coming! Including the first time with my most recent partner, which worried her at first. I can last an hour easily and often have to concentrate hard to come, even with great sex and a super-hot girl.

I think it's strange for some girls of uni age to have sex with a guy who has serious stamina, as before that they have been with inexperienced guys who lack stamina.

Thickness of condom does make a huge difference though. I prefer to wear a super-safe one and knuckle down for a lengthy session personally!

(Original post by Vohamanah)
    Wouldn't bother me, I'd just think he was nervous. As long as a good time was had all round

In fact I'm not sure the last guy I slept with actually did. Hahaha. And he appears to have taken the condom with him, which is a bit weird...
    Yeah we actually had a great time trying out different positions etc. However, it did get a little awkward towards the end when I wasn't orgasming and she had to leave. So I'm hoping she will forget the slight awkwardness at the end and only remember the fun prior to it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon please.

It's only ever happened when we'd had sex shortly before we had sex again - and I still felt really really inadequate

(Original post by greenboy)
    I've had sex twice in the past few months without coming! Including the first time with my most recent partner, which worried her at first. I can last an hour easily and often have to concentrate hard to come, even with great sex and a super-hot girl.

I think it's strange for some girls of uni age to have sex with a guy who has serious stamina, as before that they have been with inexperienced guys who lack stamina.

Thickness of condom does make a huge difference though. I prefer to wear a super-safe one and knuckle down for a lengthy session personally!
    Usually I don't last that long, esp not without condoms. So yesterday was a surprise. Due to nerves? I don't know. But yeah I was having to concentrate hard to come towards the end but I guess I just ran out of time!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tyrannosaurus Cal)
    My kind of woman!

3 minutes is more than enough, as I always say.
    3 whole minutes!? Maybe if it's her birthday...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.