Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit tired of searching for models and asking them if they want to make a film which is a normal film but advertised on yahoo, flikr groups where people like seeing people in leather jackets and gloves.

Is this a thing I should tell them?

How far does it go, Like i see a real hollywood film such as Equilibrium and Ultraviolet,
    Both by the same Director and you notice that there is a lot of leather gloves and close ups in the movie, with the girl in ultraviolet having a big collection of them.

So this could be classed as fetish but I'm sure he didn't have a hard time finding an actor.

I want to make the same, but have it in a kill bill style where she's wearing leather trousers doing some martial arts.
    And also leather gloves and jacket etc.

The reason is that I want not only for it to be a very good movie with a great normal story, but I want it to immediatly sell in order to pay off any actor fees.

The last one I did without telling them, as it's practically a normal film, and i made about £1000 after paying them. I took the website down now as I felt guilty.

So what are the morals on this?

ReputationRep:
    anyone

ReputationRep:
    If you put the cake mix in the bowler hat before you put the apple juice in the engine, I usually find that the ratio of hippopotamus venom to washing powder is much more favorable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailschao)
    If you put the cake mix in the bowler hat before you put the apple juice in the engine, I usually find that the ratio of hippopotamus venom to washing powder is much more favorable.
    That can't be true! :zomg:

I always thought it was after. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tailschao)
    Thanks I'll try that

I'm not quite sure what you mean... Is the movie, in fact, a fetish movie? Or just a normal movie with a lot of leather in it?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Abiraleft)
      I'm not quite sure what you mean... Is the movie, in fact, a fetish movie? Or just a normal movie with a lot of leather in it?
      That's it say if you watch a film and the spy is getting suited up to take on a russian spy, the only difference is the next camera angle is showing them putting on their gloves as they get ready.
      That's the only difference, just a few more angles

If it's the second case, then I don't really see where you have a moral problem - even if the actors don't know about leather fetish, it isn't really a big issue. Unless you're actively propounding the movie on the said fetish groups/sites - in that case, it might be a bit unethical.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.