Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

support Needed !!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    hi all,

my mum has put forward into a compotition, and well to be honest, she would love to win.. to cut to the chase as to why

My stepdad, my lil sisters dad is dieing, he has until the new year.. no longer than jan the 5th to live, from liver failure. He is not allowed a transplant due to he will die there and then on the opp table, and this will be the last christmas my sisters will have with him me and my other family members to.

We want to make this christmas a christmas to remember, for my sisters, and my stepdad. We want it to be so perfect, for him and us, to remember him by also to spend one more christmas with him, and with your help a good one at that. He has never drank since the age of 19, and has been T.total since. He has never smoked in his life, his body has just shut down completly, The reason to why he cant have a transplant is that his blood is to thin, which has been thinned out by warfrin, to keep him alive, as he keeps clotting up and a simple clot would kill him of almost instantly. Please bring that final moment for us all with my stepdad, we love him dearly, and just want him to have one more good christmas with his family. He is 55 years of age... Please vote here at this website, for links avenue

http://sainsburysperfectchristmas.co...nr27-links-ave

Thankyou for helping us, to try and give him and his family a final christmas celebration before he passes away

damo xx

ReputationRep:
    Not really a competetion then

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.