Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Adult Babies Watch

• View Poll Results: do you know someone who is an adult baby??
    yes I do know someone who is an adult baby
    35.38%
    no, i don't know anybody who is an adult baby
    53.85%
    i am an adult baby
    15.38%
    my partner is an adult baby
    4.62%

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by babyian)
    I voted no, but come to think of it, I do know someone.

YOU.

ReputationRep:
    What's an adult baby?

ReputationRep:
    An oxymoron of sorts.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I thought you meant like this.

http://manbabies.com/images/565.jpg

Well I am 21 and feel very immature for my age. I do whine a lot without meaning to. Sorted myself a flat and a job though, also independence here I come.

ReputationRep:
    We're discussing the fetish right?

In which case no I don't know of anyone who is, but then again It's not exactly the thing you're going to talk about much..

ReputationRep:
    Tbh you don't really explain what you mean.. I dunno if you mean it as in an adult who dresses up as a baby, or one who genuinely acts like one because they lack a certain amount of mental capacity.. why don't you try explaining properly!

ReputationRep:
    I'm unsure of the question, but i clicked yes cuz i know a guy who keeps nagging his GF (my friend) about doing kinky shizz with her in a nappy.... :lolwut: each to their own.

ReputationRep:
    http://gamesnet.vo.llnwd.net/o1/game...15022_main.jpg

ReputationRep:
    This is gay

ReputationRep:
    I know a few people who are.

ReputationRep:
    no this is not gay

straight people like me can be adult babies, let me see, we are people who like dressing up as babies, acting like babies, being looked after by our partners as babies, this can be 24/7 or at weekends or whenever. we have nothing to do with real kids,

ReputationRep:
    i liek to wears a nappy and dance on my own in the living room with the music real loud

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if I am an adult baby! I prefer wearing briefs and like sitting on ladies laps or being physically carried by them- esp cradle style. Never worm a nappy though-tempted to. I dont think id s**t myself though-too far :eek:

ReputationRep:
    no i dont use nappy like they should be used, i just love the feel of them covered with plastic pants

ReputationRep:
    no i dont use nappy like they should be used, i just love the feel of them covered with plastic pants
    This thread is creepy.

ReputationRep:
    no this is not gay

straight people like me can be adult babies, let me see, we are people who like dressing up as babies, acting like babies, being looked after by our partners as babies, this can be 24/7 or at weekends or whenever. we have nothing to do with real kids,
    freeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/KgNC8.png

Troll status: DETECTED

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.