Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bright Eyes at the Royal Albert Hall Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Got standing tickets to see Bright Eyes in June at the Royal Albert Hall. The standing tickets are located in the Gallery, so it's not the Arena standing at the front. Does anybody know if this standing area is any good?

I'm happy just to have tickets for them, but as they never tour the UK, it might just be worth getting tickets for the closer standing area on eBay or something.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Gallery standing is at the very top (where the arches are):

So it should be fine sound wise, but you will be the furthest from the stage. Not good for anyone with vertigo though.

The view is something like this:

I'm pretty jealous, would love to go to the RAH gig but got Glastonbury tickets. Hopefully it means Bright Eyes is playing Glastonbury, but still, the RAH is a hell of a venue.

ReputationRep:
    While it would have been nice...I'll stick with my memories of Bright Eyes @ Oxford Brookes. So much for Conor never touring the UK, eh? Either way, acoustics will be much better; paying extra in this case would only be worth it if you want to be able to make our Conor's face...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.