Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

This always happens on skype... Watch

ReputationRep:
    I meet a girl on tinychat chat website then I ask for their skype. After that we decide to cam each other for fun and suddenly her cam doesn't work or her laptop is old or whatever. This happened three times already, and I always end up stripping up and masturbating, hoping it's a woman behind that screen... So am I paranoid that these women could be men?

ReputationRep:
    nah, men don't use skype brah

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sorry mate that was me.

ReputationRep:
    You've been recorded. Expect to find clips of yourself floating about on the internet. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    http://i.imgur.com/E5uDO.jpg

ReputationRep:
    is this what you do in your spare time?

http://www.nationalcynical.com/image...maintained.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Put it this way, girls dont get kicks out of watching boys masturbate. Unless its johnny depp or something. its a bloke.

ReputationRep:
    It could still be a girl, she just doesn't feel like stripping on webcam for a stranger (imagine that!). She just enjoys watching you make a fool out of yourself. Or she finds it sexy, depends what you look like.

ReputationRep:
    Dateline NBCs' To catch a predator has modernised, they're now pretending to be teenage girls eager to sky with random men for some 'fun'

She's gonna ask you to meet her at an undiclosed location and you'll come to face to face with Chris Hansen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klipsan)
    Put it this way, girls dont get kicks out of watching boys masturbate. Unless its johnny depp or something. its a bloke.
    Neither do other guys

ReputationRep:
    Deary me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    Dateline NBCs' To catch a predator has modernised, they're now pretending to be teenage girls eager to sky with random men for some 'fun'

She's gonna ask you to meet her at an undiclosed location and you'll come to face to face with Chris Hansen
    http://i589.photobucket.com/albums/s...ris_hansen.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 69Crazyfists)
    Neither do other guys
    Then what is this mysterious creature watching?

ReputationRep:
    they are probably all telling the truth and it's just your bad luck that none of them were able to access a webcam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by klipsan)
    Then what is this mysterious creature watching?
    I'm just saying, it still could be either.

ReputationRep:
    lmao

I'll give this a 9/10 for effort.

ReputationRep:
    I'm guessing it was a bi-curious male. Or your dad, and he got embarrassed when he saw you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 8, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.