Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Im sure many threads like this have come up before but I really like this girl and I am pretty sure that she likes me although she has a boyfriend of 3 years and despite seeming like their on the rocks they are still together and I don't know what to do. Her boyfriend is at home where as I am at Uni with her, I feel is something is going to happen I need to make a move before Christmas but I don't know what ot do any advice please.

ReputationRep:
    Don't ruin their relationship before Christmas.

ReputationRep:
    You wait for them to finish with each other, give her a week grace period, then go for it.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't do this before Xmas.

ReputationRep:
    dont do anything until they split, i know you dont know the guy but you wuld be upset or pissed if it hapened to you

ReputationRep:
    What if you make a move and then realise she's not into you after all :nooo:

Wait for them to break up and then if she still seems to like you, pounce.

ReputationRep:
    If there really was something between you, and their relationship is on the rocks, then let her come to you, otherwise you could lose her friendship altogether.

ReputationRep:
    Find someone else

ReputationRep:
    Well please then give me some suggestions to stop thinking about her because I really like her and she is always on my mind

same situ as me
    move on or wait til shes single

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.