Please can some help me! i need to complete these questions by today and have no idea how to work out the answers, can anyone help? if you can show working out id be forever grateful!
How you would prepare the following solutions?
Note: All solutions should be prepared in water unless otherwise indicated
1. 10mg/ml malaic acid potassium salt (C4H3O4K) in a total volume of 50ml.
2. 5g/L sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) in a total volume of 2L.
3. 0.01M dipotassium hydrogen phosphate (K2HPO4) in a total volume of 250ml.
4. 2M sodium chloride (NaCl).
5. 100ppm lead (Pb) in 1000ml.
6. 0.1M sodium chloride (NaCl) and 0.5M potassium chloride (KCl) in a total volume of 5L.
7. Mobile phase containing 70% buffer (prepared by you earlier) and 30% methanol. The total volume should be 1000ml.
8. A 5 millimolar solution of glucose (C6H12O6
Preparing Solutions questions. Watch
- Thread Starter
- 08-12-2010 15:18
- 08-12-2010 17:07
Same questions in this thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=1485171