Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

So who's going to London tomorrow? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Don't know if there is already a thread for this, but yeah so who's going to the demo in London tomorrow?

Do you think it will help? Do you think it will turn violent again? Do you think it's all a pointless waste of time? Discuss.

I don't think it's going to make any difference, but I'm going anyway, cause you never know...

ReputationRep:
    Usually you get a few people who like to be violent, I don't think it will be a mass brawl though.

ReputationRep:
    assassinate cameron!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M1F2R3)
    Usually you get a few people who like to be violent, I don't think it will be a mass brawl though.
    I ****ing love your sig!

To OP; NO.

ReputationRep:
    some students i expect

ReputationRep:
    blud theres gonna b riot ting ofc im goin down blud pig heds need to b smashed!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    It'll be a waste of time.

ReputationRep:
    I think there's a protest going on in Dundee just now I'll just go tho that instead.

Actually I don't have a clean coat or any bus fare, so I'll just smash some stuff in my mum's house.

ReputationRep:
    Have you guys seen the LibDem education minister being questioned on sky news?

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Article/201009115849817

At the end of the clip it shows her road.

She lives opposite number 18 according to googlemaps.

OPPOSITE N0 18
    CHURCHILL ROAD
    BRENT
    LONDON
    NW2 5EA!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Threepigs)
    I ****ing love your sig!

To OP; NO.
    Yours isn't too shabby either :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.