Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls (and guys), have you ever been felt up? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Have someone felt you up? Tell us your story.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, they is this really mean girl I used to be in class with in high school, and she was the pain in the neck, one day in P.E it was cancelled so we all had to sit down. FUNNY enough I had to sit next to her, and behind our bench was another bench with other girls sitting on, now that mean girl that was sitting next to me told the girl behind me to kick me. And I heard her, and I said no, shut up. But she started to kick my back, so I got up and finally went and I started to talk to someone kinder. Horrible people. I cursed her, that she would be nothing]but a piece of dirt.

ReputationRep:
    Someone in TSR talked us about her awful experience. Talking about them is a great help for you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.