Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Gap Year to do Art Foundation... Yay or Nay? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, yeah quite a self explanitory question really...

But hopefully I want to do History of Art at university, is this something they would approve of... being somewhat relevant but not of that much use (arguably technical art skills would help analysis...)

And I would be applying to Courtauld, UCL, York... so would it help or hinder if I were to apply to the more competative universities?

Oh and I would try to do some travel in France to develop skills. Obviously not that much as it's a full time course, but I could squeeze in a few months

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.