Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much money do you think you will be earning 10 years from now? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My estimate is £50 per week, or whatever the going rate for Job Seekers is likely to be.

ReputationRep:
    Well I don't like to brag...

ReputationRep:
    Intressant question.

ReputationRep:
    I will be earning £0 a year because 100% of my wages will be directly transferred to Student Finance

ReputationRep:
    minimum wage

ReputationRep:
    In ten years 99% of us will be working in Chinese factories, so I'm thinking about £10 per day? The remaining percent will be Kim Jong-ils and Kim Jong-uns.

ReputationRep:
    £100,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000 a pico second.

ReputationRep:
    I plan to injure myself quite badly in a years time so I can get on DLA before they start forcing the disabled to shovel snow.Then all the money I will accumlate will be invested in Gold and eventually I will own all of the worlds gold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Well I don't like to brag...
    Can't brag about what you haven't got......

I can see myself earning 28k, with a comfortable life, no kids.

ReputationRep:
    i'll probably still be on minimum wage ha.
    naw, i don't really any idea :/ hopefully enough to be comfortable!
    hopefully will have my spending addiction under control by then too, so i'll be all round richer :p:

ReputationRep:
    Enough to not be a hobo.

ReputationRep:
    about £120k per year before tax.

ReputationRep:
    1 pence per hour.

ReputationRep:
    On the assumption that my EY internship provides a graduate offer, finish the three-year TC in CF and go across to IB, possibly 100k plus bonuses? Did I mention I have an optimistic outlook?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.