Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm an Erasmus student from a Hungarian university. Next year, starting February I will work for a company as an intern, but have not found an accomodation so far.
    I will work at Narborough, so if someone could find me a place close to that, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Mátyás

ReputationRep:
    Hi, im having to move out at christmas and I live right next to Narborough road so have a perfect house available for you. The rent is £60 per week with a lovely new fitted kitchen. The room has a double bed and lots of storage space. The room is available from janurary-july 2011.
    Email me for more info,
    Andrew Prosser

ReputationRep:
    @Op be warned Narbourgh Road is no where near Narbourgh... your better off using the easyroommate.com site as not very many students will live that far out.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!
    I am coming to Liverpool tomorrow and still looking for a room to rent from this week on untill the end of May. Is this room still available? (If the girl didn't took it off course...)

Please contact me a.s.a.p. on +33 635 13 89 48 of [email protected]

Thanks!!

Omar Ndiaye

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.