Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Accidently agreed to be a sex buddy =/ Watch

My boyfriend broke up with me and obviously i'm pretty cut up about it...anyway my friend was trying to make me feel better and we ended up joking around on fb chat and he randomly said he would happily have sex with me... i thought it was a joke!! :/ so i JOKINGLY said the same back and then he suddenly got completely serious and started talking about 'having some fun' when we're back home at christmas, and i told him it was a bad idea because how i'm feeling right now and also because he is a virgin and i would feel like i'm stealing something from him if his first time wasnt extra special with someone he was in love with...but no he keeps messaging me saying he is looking forward to having 'fun' at christmas, everytime i have to say no it's a bad idea but he keeps bringing it up as if i've 100% agreed when i told him no!!
    i am worried about going home now...how many times will i have to say no and explain why for it to sink in?! seriously we used to joke about this since year 7 i thought it was still a joke... all of a sudden it's serious, i know it's stupid to joke about these things but we really are used to it..just one of those friendships...i feel pressure :/ he really is serious about losing his virginity to me...(ahhh)

ReputationRep:
    Change it to blowjob, it'll be different, but I think he'll take it... well.

ReputationRep:
    would you, or would you not ?

ReputationRep:
    you don't want free, no-strings sex?

ReputationRep:
    Say no, and if he persists hit him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. If he keeps at it after that it's harrassment/sexual assault, both of which have a simple solution.

ReputationRep:
    lol loving the title....Accidentally? really? lol I say as long as its not in writing ..its fine. And if he tries anything...that's what the law is there for. And sometimes sarcasm isn't understood online..maybe he was jokin..have a chat face to face and make it (whatever it is that youll be feeling at the time..which could be diff to what u feeling now) clear.
    • TSR Support Team

If you ain't happy just say no

ReputationRep:
    you gonna get raped...

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him you mean no. I'm having a similar problem with a friend back home actually. We used to like eachother but now we're both in serious relationships. Yesterday he kept going on about me sending him pictures. So annoying

(Original post by Broderss)
    you don't want free, no-strings sex?
    lol no! i dont really feel comfortable unless i love the person! i dont disagree with it though, works for some!

ReputationRep:
    Don't understand the thread title - you clearly haven't agreed to anything, accidentally or otherwise.

ReputationRep:
    He just may really want to lose hus virginaty to someone badlyand thinks that you be perfect to lose it to but if you explain it more in detail and tell him your not ready to sleep with anyone after your brake up with your b/f he may understand and also tell him that your worried that sleeping with him will ruin your freindship and a friendship like yours shouldnt be ruin over sex he may say it wont change but tell him it will if he carries on you may have to be a bit harsh with him and say if he carries on he may lose a mate over it.

ReputationRep:
    lol its not like accidentally accepting a friend request...

ReputationRep:
    Just tell him face to face that you weren't serious and that you got your wires crossed, also that this sort of thing is not something you want.

If he's a good friend he'll accept it.

ReputationRep:
    just do the guy a favour, that's what friends are for
    you would be a bad friend if you didnt

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.