Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's all about the Young Apprentice! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if there is going to be a young apprentice series 2? Much better than the original one, I can relate to it more. :L

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow: but I hope there is.

ReputationRep:
    yeah there is.

Probably, but it's so **** in comparison to the real Apprentice.

ReputationRep:
      yeh it was mentioned last week

ReputationRep:
      I much much much prefer the real apprentice. Alan is too nice to the kiddies.

ReputationRep:
      Who cares, it was ****.

ReputationRep:
      Sorry bro, but it's really not about that. Not at all.

ReputationRep:
      I think there is another one!

ReputationRep:
      Yep, and it's called Junior Apprentice

ReputationRep:
      Not that it is at all relevant, but I have now met two of the people in the first series on nights out in London!

ReputationRep:
      Yep there will be series 2 of junior apprentice- has nothing though on the adult version cos most of the candidates were useless (exception being Tim who should have won)

ReputationRep:
      Well considering they've put up the application form for the second series - https://apprentice.fremantlemedia.com/juniorapprentice/ - I'm gonna go with yes

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by morris743)
      Yep, and it's called Junior Apprentice

You have done well, my Young Apprentice
      Now, fulfil your destiny
      Kill Nick Hewer
      Take his place by my side and your journey to being hired will be complete

ReputationRep:
      The Junior Apprentice's brilliant. I with Sir Alan was a bit harsher with them though. Would be better TV.

(Original post by adam_zed)
      Not that it is at all relevant, but I have now met two of the people in the first series on nights out in London!
      Which two? =P

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Dusty12)
      The Junior Apprentice's brilliant. I with Sir Alan was a bit harsher with them though. Would be better TV.

Which two? =P
      Gideon and Isaac.

Oh no that was bible camp.

Erm Rajan and the guy that went home sick half way through. They seemed really cool actually, and not as nerdy and lame as they are made out to be on the show!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by adam_zed)
      Gideon and Isaac.

Oh no that was bible camp.

Erm Rajan and the guy that went home sick half way through. They seemed really cool actually, and not as nerdy and lame as they are made out to be on the show!
      Haha, awesome!

ReputationRep:
      Not enough swearing/sexual innuendo.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.