Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

if Wikileaks exposed everybodys Facebook stalking... Watch

ReputationRep:
    If Wikileaks threatened to release a bug onto facebook which would show every user who had been looking at their profiles, how long they'd spent browsing their profiles, how frequently they visited them...

Would you support Wikileaks campaign for free information? Or would you want Julian Assange to be silenced, by any means possible...

ReputationRep:
    Silenced.

ReputationRep:
    I would have my account deleted.

ReputationRep:
    What a stupid question.

ReputationRep:
    Awesome...

Nice Analogy

ReputationRep:
    I'd still support it though i'd be embarassed as hell, i was just noticing today how the 5th most visited site over all for me was the facebook page of a certain someone :teehee: if he found out, oh the humiliation

But yeah, other than being a pervert, i have nothing to hide.

ReputationRep:
    I would not go on facebook ever ever again, ha.
    Silenced please!

ReputationRep:
    It could be embarrassing, although I don't feel I spend an abnormal amount of time on anyone's facebook page.
    And if somebody that I didn't know very well did for some reason question me on why i'd been on their page i'm sure I could get out of easily enough by saying I got there through somebody elses page or something.

I'd definitely be more interested to see who has been on mine, ha!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be considered a terrorist.

Scaredy cats, the lot of ya :wink2:

ReputationRep:
      Might be rather awkward >.>

ReputationRep:
      WTF Wikileaks have better things to do!

ReputationRep:
      Rubbish thread.

ReputationRep:
      It's a pretty poor comparison really.

Facebook being a social networking website for people to chat and upload pictures, compared to governments hiding secrets about killing innocent civilians, arms deals, wars, etc...

But if you insist on this comparison, then I'd still support them, yes.

ReputationRep:
      people who i haven't seen in the flesh for over ten years would probably want to know why i'd gone through every photo from their family holiday to the bahamas...

ReputationRep:
      Support it.

Although I might have to avoid some folk.

ReputationRep:
      People knowing I've been on their pages multiple times scares me, oh the shame.

Silence.

ReputationRep:
      This is a stupid question. Wikileaks would have no interest into the private lives of the people.

ReputationRep:
      I'd go into hiding :ninja:

ReputationRep:
      hmm i'm sure large numbers of girls out there will be creeped out when they see loads of guys have been looking at their photo of themselves in a short skirt for 10 minutes at a time

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.