The Student Room Group

if Wikileaks exposed everybodys Facebook stalking...

If Wikileaks threatened to release a bug onto facebook which would show every user who had been looking at their profiles, how long they'd spent browsing their profiles, how frequently they visited them...

Would you support Wikileaks campaign for free information? Or would you want Julian Assange to be silenced, by any means possible...

Scroll to see replies

Silenced.
Reply 2
I would have my account deleted.
What a stupid question.
Awesome...

Nice Analogy
I'd still support it though i'd be embarassed as hell, i was just noticing today how the 5th most visited site over all for me was the facebook page of a certain someone :teehee: if he found out, oh the humiliation :h:

But yeah, other than being a pervert, i have nothing to hide.
Reply 6
I would not go on facebook ever ever again, ha.
Silenced please!
Reply 7
It could be embarrassing, although I don't feel I spend an abnormal amount of time on anyone's facebook page.
And if somebody that I didn't know very well did for some reason question me on why i'd been on their page i'm sure I could get out of easily enough by saying I got there through somebody elses page or something.

I'd definitely be more interested to see who has been on mine, ha!
Reply 8
I'd be considered a terrorist.
Scaredy cats, the lot of ya :wink2:
Reply 10
Might be rather awkward >.>
Reply 11
WTF Wikileaks have better things to do!
Original post by MagicNMedicine

Rubbish thread.
It's a pretty poor comparison really.

Facebook being a social networking website for people to chat and upload pictures, compared to governments hiding secrets about killing innocent civilians, arms deals, wars, etc...

But if you insist on this comparison, then I'd still support them, yes.
people who i haven't seen in the flesh for over ten years would probably want to know why i'd gone through every photo from their family holiday to the bahamas...
Support it.

Although I might have to avoid some folk.
Reply 16
People knowing I've been on their pages multiple times scares me, oh the shame.

Silence.
This is a stupid question. Wikileaks would have no interest into the private lives of the people.
Reply 18
I'd go into hiding :ninja:
Reply 19
hmm i'm sure large numbers of girls out there will be creeped out when they see loads of guys have been looking at their photo of themselves in a short skirt for 10 minutes at a time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending