Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hi, I've just joined this and I dont really know if i have wrote in the right place, but here goes....

I am a female and i am engaged to the best guy I could ever hope for and I also have 2 kids with him!!! The thing is i fancy my best friend who is a girl. Well at least I think I do... I think about her in a sexual way but also something more aswell. We've been best friends for ages and I don't want to ruin anything between us. We have so much in common and I think we would be good for eachother, she says she thinks about having sex with girls also. She has a boyfriend at the minute who treats her with no respect whatsoever. I think I could be better! I have been that desperate to actually kiss her, I went and did it when we were wasted :-O she went and told her boyfriend straight away cos it made her feel guilty, now I feel like a crap friend. My feelings for her have progressed to the point I dont find interest in my boyfriend at all, i mean, sometimes i do find him attractive. God! I am just so confused with it all. I have been suffering from anxiety for years now and I dont know what to do??? Someone please help

Without wanting to sound like the typical idiot who responds with "threesome?"

That way you could experience the sex with your friend in a way that your boyfriend is consenting about, and maybe get some closure on whether or not you actually want her in that way in reality, or just in fantasy. You may find that if you do it, you'll realise that it was just a fantasy and not something you want to pursue. On the other hand you may find that it feels right and you may want to pursue a relationship with her instead.

I'm not suggesting you should leave your boyfriend and kids, but you should do what makes you happy and if you would be happier with her than him, you should give it a try. But this way you could get a "taster" of what it might be like with her, without having to breakup or cheat on your boyfriend.

DON'T DO IT!

Think about you beautiful children. How it will affect them. You'll be taking a very big risk for lust, not love. Aa rist of loosing your family and maybe even your close friend. Just find a way to control this lust. Good Luck.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.