Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

British girls, what do you think about foreign men? watch

ReputationRep:
    As the title says. I know a lot of British get annoyed by all the foreigners that are in the UK, but what do you think of foreign men e.g. Polish, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Indian, who speak English with a foreign accent?

I've got a Polish friend who's a student and he says he doesn't tell girls he's Polish because he thinks British women don't like the Polish.

ReputationRep:
    if you need to resort to the country you were born in to get a girl, you really are desperate and insecure.

ReputationRep:
    I like french and spanish men
    italians are nice too

ReputationRep:
    Women generally seem to react positively when they find out I'm from Pervistan :sexface:

Usually it doesn't matter though :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Some are very nice. I have met some very nice Europeans, as well as men from further afield.

(Original post by A_master)
    Women generally seem to react positively when they find out I'm from Pervistan :sexface:

Usually it doesn't matter though :ahee:
    Lol therefore you must be able to speak fluent perv. Many men it seems try to speak that language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny_Jazz)
    Some are very nice. I have met some very nice Europeans, as well as men from further afield.

Lol therefore you must be able to speak fluent perv. Many men it seems try to speak that language.
    You women secretly speak it too, you're just more discrete about it....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    You women secretly speak it too, you're just more discrete about it....
    Of course we would never admit it :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    English men are ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spazman21)
    English men are ugly.
    I beg to differ.

ReputationRep:
    British men all look like twigs covered in toothpaste so Women crave a bit of Joey Tribbiani.

ReputationRep:
    As the title says. I know a lot of British get annoyed by all the foreigners that are in the UK, but what do you think of foreign men e.g. Polish, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Indian, who speak English with a foreign accent?

I've got a Polish friend who's a student and he says he doesn't tell girls he's Polish because he thinks British women don't like the Polish.
    Wouldn't people realise that he is Polish when he speaks?

ReputationRep:
    British girls love the Europeans.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    British men all look like twigs covered in toothpaste so Women crave a bit of Joey Tribbiani.
    I think you mean Matt LeBlanc who is half Italian and an eighth Dutch, French, English and Irish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    I think you mean Matt LeBlanc who is a mix of Italian, Dutch, French, English and Irish.
    Haha, you noob his real name is Joey Tribbiani and is mostly Italian!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    No it isn't you tart, it's Matt LeBlanc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_LeBlanc

ReputationRep:
    Lol you guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenny_Jazz)
    I am verbose at perv :sexface:

If Irish counts as foreign, then hell yes!

Though, what girl would deny a posh English man? :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xfactorfan)
    if you need to resort to the country you were born in to get a girl, you really are desperate and insecure.
    Lol... why?

What if the said Polish gentleman has a sweetheart back in Poland that he knew from his earlier days so wants to get with her specifically.

Or he might be Roman Catholic and desire a lady who shares specifically shares the same religious values in Poland, no?

Also, what if he doesn't find British women attractive and/or British women tend not to find him attractive? Sometimes there is a stigma with going out with Eastern European men because they are often heavily stigmatized in the British press.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.