Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Loads of people have problems choosing what to have for dinner so say what you had tonight then a possibility for what the next dinner will be!

Tonight I had a cornish pastie, waffles and beans! :3 so healthy haha

Next dinner is gunna be spag bol and nommeh garlic bread <3

ReputationRep:
    I was at a friends house to make an evening of watching the apprentice, we had a really lads dinner. An Indian with alcohol, cider to be specific. Not as extreme as beer but close lol.

ReputationRep:
    A packet of munchies and half a packet of hula hoops.

It's my last week of term so low on funds..

ReputationRep:
    I had a pizza. :innocent:

I might have spag bol and garlic bread tomorrow too. Or garlic and parsley chicken kievs with veg. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I had a cheese burger and chips, and nope it wasn't mcdonalds for once! im running out of ideas what to eat tbh as its always chips with something else.

ReputationRep:
    Salad and peppered fish. Banana and orange juice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    I had a pizza. :innocent:

I might have spag bol and garlic bread tomorrow too. Or garlic and parsley chicken kievs with veg. :coma:
    chicken kiev... :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Cup of brandy and instant noodles (with sprouts). Weird mix.

ReputationRep:
    Elbow spaghetti and Garlic bread. :sogood:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.