Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Join one of the fastest growing student affiliates! Watch

ReputationRep:
    I wanted a bit of extra spending money, I'm a fresher and spend a bit too much in the first few weeks. I wanted something flexible, that I could work around in my own time. A mate then sent me a link to a site, where basically you advertise site and if you get people to register through your URL that you are provided, you earn 50p. I've been doing this for about a month and I've earned roughly £300 with minimal effort, that is to say facebook, emails and word of mouth.

Anyway here is how you do it:

1. Go to http://FastStudentCash.com/crawford
    2. Register a free account there
    3. You will recieve a unique URL
    4. Post this to as many people as you can
    5. Enjoy a few extra quid in you bank

I get 50p for every member that joins, but Im telling you this site is so easy to join that it really isnt difficult to get 50-100 friends on facebook to join. That's £50, so a massive night out or a gift for a family member/girlfriend.

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Please feel free to ask any questions

ReputationRep:
    200 views, and 57 signups in just over 7 hours! If you've joined and need any further information please do not hesitate to PM me.

ReputationRep:
    I might make an account and sign up with loads of emails through my own link.

ReputationRep:
    ^ They track for that. They make it pretty clear that they won't pay you if they suspect you are doing this. You can probably get away with the odd few here and there, maybe $5 worth a week.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.