Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday, my brother was drunk on his friend's wedding and misbehaved. For him, the wedding was an ironic and cruel fact, because the groom was his best friend, and the bride was the dream girl that he had a crush on for years. He couldn't escape from that heartbreaking scene as the best man!!!
    If you are my older brother, you will want to attend to this wedding? Besides, how I should comfort him?

ReputationRep:
    so by misbehaving, you mean he tried to snog the bride Wedding Crashers style?

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:
    Tell him theres plenty of brides in the sea.

ReputationRep:
    that is quite epic tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Big bro might be a retard, take this advice straight to heart and go for a dive.

ReputationRep:
    What happened?

Maybe he had a plan and dreamt the day's events would go differently

Vicar: "If there is anyone here in objection to this match of matrimony, speak or forever hold your silence"

Him: "No Cheryl! Pick me!"

Bride: "Gary! I'm so glad you spoke up! You're the one I wish was here with me"

What actually happened

Him: (drunken slur) "No Cheryl! Pick me!"

Bride: "Sit yo ass down Gary!"

ReputationRep:
    He should grow up and get over it.
    This dude's his best friend.
    He should be happy for him(:

ReputationRep:
    Well, yes, I would have gone. Simply because, if feelings were reciprocated, she would have married your brother, not his friend. I would hate to think that one of my friends would try and ruin what should be an important and happy day for me, just through jealousy. I do feel sorry for your brother, I mean, I can't have been easy, but then, there was simply no excuse for bad behaviour at his best friend's wedding :no:.

ReputationRep:
    My brother got really drunk and kept making inappropriate toasts and telling inappropriate jokes. At that time, the groom asked him to leave the banquet for fear that he might embarrass himself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    Well, yes, I would have gone. Simply because, if feelings were reciprocated, she would have married your brother, not his friend. I would hate to think that one of my friends would try and ruin what should be an important and happy day for me, just through jealousy. I do feel sorry for your brother, I mean, I can't have been easy, but then, there was simply no excuse for bad behaviour at his best friend's wedding :no:.
    agree more!! I think it's so positive attitude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    It means don't see the wood for the trees???:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09 Effie)
    My brother got really drunk and kept making inappropriate toasts and telling inappropriate jokes. At that time, the groom asked him to leave the banquet for fear that he might embarrass himself.
    so he didn't try it on with the bride then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 09 Effie)
    It means don't see the wood for the trees???:eek:
    Gotcha :awesome:

*sarcasm*

ReputationRep:
    Love Actually much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittersweet.poetry)
    so he didn't try it on with the bride then?
    try on???You mean???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacktri)
    Love Actually much?
    to the girl? I think so!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 12, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.