The Student Room Group

I cant release :(

Sorry for the epic title but I'll tell the backstory. tonight I met up with a norweigan girl who just travelled from asia. And basically we had a couple of beers and some wine from a country she just visited. We also smoked some cigarettes. She was staying at my place for the night because her flight is tomorrow at 9PM.
Basically we linked up as we chatted away the whole night, and she told about her experiences with some asian(i wont specify the country) guys and all her bad experiences while she was travelling.
Now this girl is like really beautiful, shes got beatiful eyes, along with her pretty lips and I couldnt stop looking at her while she was talking to me. We got to the point of running out of beer so we decided to go to bed. We were sharing the same bed as I have a double bed.
So we turned of the lights, and feeling a little turned on knowing theres this beautiful girl next to me but I hestitantly asked her "I guess sex is off right?" and she replied that shes tired and she's travelling the next day etc, but her hand was dragging my hand to wrap around her. But basically I ended up going down on her and turned back the lights on and we had sex.
So here's the problem, I had sex with her, and I thought she's one of those really beautiful norweigan girls but suddenly I feel like I couldn't get to the peak.
Initially my friend was not fully hard on so it was kinda hard for me to fully penetrate her until erm her natural lubricant made it all easier.
So we were having sex but the problem is it felt like I wouldnt get to orgasm, I slowed the pace down, and then sped up only to get so tired I just ended up "I ran out of air". It lasted for more than 20mins.
Well she took it all well and just laughed and smiled about it. Well we ended up cuddling and kissing but I'm kinda annoyed how my friend is partially on a hardmode but wont get there. Now she's sleeping but I feel a little turned on but I cant wake her up and have a second round again.
No I did not use her for sex, I felt attracted to her beauty but I'm wondering why I cant get there?
Happens to all of us from time to time.

I'd advise just going to sleep to be honest, not really something worth dwelling on at this hour. :yy:
Reply 2
Original post by marcusmerehay
Happens to all of us from time to time.

I'd advise just going to sleep to be honest, not really something worth dwelling on at this hour. :yy:

yeah but this is what alcohol usually does to me, I find it hard to sleep and doze off. somehow it gives me energy. so I cant really sleep
Reply 3
Dude, you are still a legend. IT'S SECOND ROUND TIME! DO IT NOW!

regret later.
There are lots of possible reasons why.
Did you try a different positions at least?
Also, it could be your mental block during the intercourse.
Reply 5
Who says you need to wake her up? :hubba:
Reply 6
Original post by ussumane
Dude, you are still a legend. IT'S SECOND ROUND TIME! DO IT NOW!

regret later.

Maybe when she wakes up, I want her to have a good rest since I think she needs it after all the travelling she's just been in the last 24hrs.

Original post by kristinaalovesu
There are lots of possible reasons why.
Did you try a different positions at least?
Also, it could be your mental block during the intercourse.

Yeah We did and it just didnt work out too well, well she did seem to enjoy a certain position since when I tried to slow down she went "don't stop!" :P and she doesnt like being on top so it was limited option. Not bragging but it seemed all good to her. Not to me though, I was getting tired and my abs were akinda aching.
mm cant be a mental block, I was fully appreciating her somehow when we were on it. :/
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Tut.exe

Original post by Tut.exe
Maybe when she wakes up, I want her to have a good rest since I think she needs it after all the travelling she's just been in the last 24hrs.

Yeah We did and it just didnt work out too well, well she did seem to enjoy a certain position since when I tried to slow down she went "don't stop!" :P and she doesnt like being on top so it was limited option. Not bragging but it seemed all good to her. Not to me though, I was getting tired and my abs were akinda aching.
mm cant be a mental block, I was fully appreciating her somehow when we were on it. :/

By that i meant the fact that you know she's tired could be one of the reasons why?
Reply 8
Original post by Tut.exe

You your tongue while she is sleeping! she will sleep like an angel :yep:
Reply 9
Original post by ussumane
You your tongue while she is sleeping! she will sleep like an angel :yep:

yes she did.

Original post by kristinaalovesu
By that i meant the fact that you know she's tired could be one of the reasons why?

We went to as far as 3rd round but still I ended up getting too tired before I could get to climax.

Really wierd, anyway she went back to Norway now... but still I think it's a problem for me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending