Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I'm interested in MSc Risk Management and Financial Engineering in IC. I think the curriculum is very attractive as I want to have proper training in maths and computer programming so that maybe I can get a quant jobs after the degree.

Anybody know about the course? I've heard some bad things about IC Business School. Large Class , Expensive. How about the quality of the course, teaching? Also the career prospective. From the offical website it seems ppl from the degree doing pretty well in job markets. But I heard that it's actually not that great.

I hold a BSc Business Studies degree in Lancaster, First Class 77%, rank No.1 and I also have GMAT 740 with Q50. My biggest concern is that RMFE will say that my undergraduate degree do not have enough quantitative contents although most of the courses I've done is Finance and Economics modules.

Anybody can help? Current IC Business School students or have friends doing the course?

I really need your help. Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody help?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.