150g red bean paste
5 egg whites
50g all-purpose flour
50g corn starch
1. Make the red bean paste into small balls.
2. Beat the egg whites with an electronic hand beater until frothy.
3. Add flour and corn starch to the egg whites and mix well.
4. Use an ice cream scoop to shape the souffle balls (with red bean paste in the middle).
5. Heat up the deep fryer to 375 degree and deep fry the souffle balls until they turn light brown.
6. Dish out and sprinkle powdered sugar on the souffle balls.
7. Serve warm.
... and the ones that won't