Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello Everyone !

I am little bit confused in picking University for post graduate course in UK for 2011 Jan/Feb.

I got offer letters for this universities -

1.Robert Gordon University --- MSc Logistics and Supply chain Management course
    2.Edinburgh Napier University - Msc Tourism & Hospitality Management.
    3.Glamorgan University -- MSc Logistics and Supply chain Management course
    4.Anglia Ruskin University -- MSc Logistics and Supply chain Management course

Pls help me out which university would be best ? Also keeping in mind about part time job where i can atleast earn my living expenses.

Thanks
    Pavan

ReputationRep:
    Which one do you like the best?

ReputationRep:
    you wear a kilt?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    You'll find it very difficult to get a part time job to cover your living expenses, you'd have to be working a lot of hours!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    I have 2 Universities in my mind -

1stwould be -- Robert Gordon Univ
    2nd ------------- Glamorgan Univ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pavan6993)
    I have 2 Universities in my mind -

1stwould be -- Robert Gordon Univ
    2nd ------------- Glamorgan Univ
    Then you've answered your own question :yep:

Do some research on the uni, towns, surrounding area based on your needs and wants. Not what a group of strangers over the internet think.

ReputationRep:
    I graduated one and a half years ago from Robert Gordon Uni. It is a good one. I was in international marketing Msc so I don't speak for the other courses specifically. However overall the business school and the university are very supportive with a good learning environment and facilites. I can certainly reccoment RGU however I don't know much for your other choices.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.