Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Serious help please, although i no doubt peole will pi$$take

Playing rugby tonight at 7pm, and planning to go in the shower after, never showered in public before though, and don't take much care of my pubes at home.

Very bushy at the moment which i know isn't normal, so will give them a trip, but how short is normal? Don't want to take them all off so theres none there, but don't want to look un-normal, people say they shave there pubes? surely they dont get a razor out and do that? but then again you can only trim with the scisscors so short, but then if you shave it'll all come off?

Also ass hair, quite hairy there, but thats normal for lads aint it?

ReputationRep:
    Brade your pubes to gain extra lad points.

ReputationRep:
    However you have your pubes is fine, trimming them to look good for the lads in the showers however.....

ReputationRep:
    It's not to look good for the lads in the shower, its so i don't look an idiot, never really bothered with them before, only cut them once or twice, they just seem really spread out, and very hairy under my balls, so i didn't want this to be seen as not normal ..
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Do guys really inspect each other's stuff in the shower?

Surely you just get on with showering rather than thinking, "Fecking hell, he's hairy"

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you will be seen as not normal, even if you have the biggest bush ever :P

if you decide to trim them, don't trim them too much. You're a guy after all, you can have as much hair as you like.

ReputationRep:
    Take pride in your downstairs afro

ReputationRep:
    Don't conform to social pressures.

ReputationRep:
    ha.ha.ha. is this a fxxxx joke! tell ya what right get a lighter an burn the hairs of ya tits. you are a joker
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    Get rid of them all. Feels good man.
    You do know that when I next see you that'll be all I'm able to think about...
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    You do know that's quite creepy...
    Yes...but it's like when I found out my friend had chlamydia, what else could I think about when I saw him?!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    I do hope you are not saying shaven pubes are a bad thing when you batch it in with chlamydia...
    No, but just one of those facts you don't expect to know about people till sexually involved!
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    You know I'm open :dontknow:

(btw, number 9 is broken.)
    True true...but when I see you it will still flash through my head (this will explain why I will probably glance at your crotch as well)

Aww thanks hun, fixed now =D
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    :lolwut:

I'll be wearing clothes...
    Well, you'll be wearing clothes for the first little bit anyway :sexface:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    never shave, only trim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    (don't start something you won't finish)

Also lol, I got negged for calling you creepy.
    hey stay away from my bird u wanna fight about it

ReputationRep:
    Just take what you can off with scissors and you won't trim too much off. Use a razor and anything could happen!

ReputationRep:
    Boys don't look at each others bits in the shower. Where the **** do you live?
    Man up.
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G8D)
    (don't start something you won't finish)

Also lol, I got negged for calling you creepy.
    I was talking about public humiliation...what were you talking about

I got negged for saying it was what I would think about lol!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.