Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will the protests turn into riots? [POLL] Watch

• View Poll Results: Will the student protests turn into riots if MPs vote FOR the rise in tuition fees?
    Yes
    73.08%
    No
    26.92%

ReputationRep:
    There's thousands of students protesting across the country against the proposed rise in tuition fees but what happens if the vote doesn't go their way. Do you think that the protests will turn into riots?

ReputationRep:
    One can only hope

I might get my M16 out and go to London for civil war. I love Modern Warfare.

I'm tenth prestige so I think I'll own the police to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    Riots is NOT what is needed. We need a all UK student political party to vote out this government at the next election

ReputationRep:
    They already have.

ReputationRep:
    lol riots won't happen

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STUDENT PARTY)
    Riots is NOT what is needed. We need a all UK student political party to vote out this government at the next election

Oh yeah, cos that would definitely work... :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by STUDENT PARTY)
    an all student political party would gain very little support from non students and students are a very small minority i can see BNP getting more votes tbh

ReputationRep:
    Don't want riots to happen because violence is wrong. But it wouldn't surprise me if people did start rioting. It's understandable why they would.

ReputationRep:
    Yes because the protestors are that stupid to do it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.