Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got any offers or rejections from the social policy department from the LSE?

ReputationRep:
    Iv applied for Social policy and Economics.
    Havnt heard anything since october….

ReputationRep:
    oh really? i applied beginning of november and havent heard anything either. offer friday today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jinx!)
    I've applied for single honours Social Policy. Too scared to check my email at the moment!
    Stop being such an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatmali)
    has anyone got any offers or rejections from the social policy department from the LSE?
    I know several people studying Social Policy at LSE - and every single one of them got their decision in March (most in the second week)...so it's gonna be a waiting game!

ReputationRep:
    oh i see. two months it is then...

ReputationRep:
    Guysm firstly hi!
    I'm Jess, right, if you have the time could you tell me your GCSE,AS, A2 predictions please?

If you do get in, which I hope you do, I'd love to know what you get!
    I'm applying for Social policy and economics, Which you need an A in maths and usually offers ABB, but you guys probable know this already,
    I also applied for Durham, Bath and Southampton, all for politics and economics, and politics with international stud at Wawrick, but LSE is my favv!!!! Durham looks awsome too.

Anyway, GCSE I got 7 A* 4 A and 1 B
    AS: English literature (A) Extended project on tuition fees (A) Economics (B) Maths (B) Sociology (B) and German (B)
    so AABBBB kinda.... ABBBB without the A extended project.
    A2 predictions are A*AAA in Eng, ger, math &econ.

I had a lovely reference but obviously my personal statement was NOT tailored to social polict and economics..... So I'm very paranoid, and in 2011 they accepted 3 /151!!!!!! WHAT!??!

Anyway would love if you could let me know what you got.
    GOOD LUCK

Jess

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an offer yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    I'm a bit late to reply but I currently study Social Policy at LSE (1st year). I got my offer on the first day after UCAS closed the application process so mid-January. I applied in about late November. Most people get their Social Policy offers either in mid January or March and it was the pattern I found year on year when I was in your position. Good luck.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.