The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Lse social policy

has anyone got any offers or rejections from the social policy department from the LSE?
Reply 1
Iv applied for Social policy and Economics.
Havnt heard anything since october….
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
oh really? i applied beginning of november and havent heard anything either. offer friday today?
Reply 3
Original post by jinx!
I've applied for single honours Social Policy. Too scared to check my email at the moment!

Stop being such an idiot.
Reply 4
Original post by fatmali
has anyone got any offers or rejections from the social policy department from the LSE?

I know several people studying Social Policy at LSE - and every single one of them got their decision in March (most in the second week)...so it's gonna be a waiting game!
Reply 5
oh i see. two months it is then...
Reply 6
Guysm firstly hi!
I'm Jess, right, if you have the time could you tell me your GCSE,AS, A2 predictions please?

If you do get in, which I hope you do, I'd love to know what you get!
I'm applying for Social policy and economics, Which you need an A in maths and usually offers ABB, but you guys probable know this already,
I also applied for Durham, Bath and Southampton, all for politics and economics, and politics with international stud at Wawrick, but LSE is my favv!!!! Durham looks awsome too.

Anyway, GCSE I got 7 A* 4 A and 1 B
AS: English literature (A) Extended project on tuition fees (A) Economics (B) Maths (B) Sociology (B) and German (B)
so AABBBB kinda.... ABBBB without the A extended project.
A2 predictions are A*AAA in Eng, ger, math &econ.

I had a lovely reference but obviously my personal statement was NOT tailored to social polict and economics..... So I'm very paranoid, and in 2011 they accepted 3 /151!!!!!! WHAT!??!

Anyway would love if you could let me know what you got.
GOOD LUCK

Jess
Reply 7
Anyone received an offer yet?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 8
I'm a bit late to reply but I currently study Social Policy at LSE (1st year). I got my offer on the first day after UCAS closed the application process so mid-January. I applied in about late November. Most people get their Social Policy offers either in mid January or March and it was the pattern I found year on year when I was in your position. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending