This discussion is closed.
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Awesome, awesome sight now it is up and running. I'm very happy paying to download music legally if I think the price is right, and to be honest for a song like Run by Snow Patrol, I'd pay more than 99p.

Now all they have to do is bring out something similar for movies and I can delete Kazaa...
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Tednol)
Awesome, awesome sight now it is up and running. I'm very happy paying to download music legally if I think the price is right, and to be honest for a song like Run by Snow Patrol, I'd pay more than 99p.

Now all they have to do is bring out something similar for movies and I can delete Kazaa...
Perhaps, though they've got a long way to go before they offer anything near the range required
Tednol
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Perhaps, though they've got a long way to go before they offer anything near the range required
It's a mighty fine first effort though.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
It's a mighty fine first effort though.
yes it is. I do hope it grows. Though a tiny bit cheaper would be good. Such as a monthly fee of about $5 or erm 3 pounds. They would still make thier money, perhaps more so because then a greater number of people coul afford it
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

im sure there's something for movies, but it's only for americans. they should be releasing one here soon i hope.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads