Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm on the last available paper for D1, the paper from June 2010, and besides the paper at the back of my book I can't locate any more papers. I started by doing all the other papers, from the previous spec/years which has some other material and algorithms from D2 and otherwise which I ignored and cancelled and did the rest, but I'm done with these and all the sums in the book and I'm having problems revising regularly, exam is mid-Jan. I've got this one paper left and was wondering if there are any more available?
    I found about 46-47 papers for C4, and about 20 -25 papers for S2 and atleast 10-15 for FP1 which was revised in 2009 and not 2008 like D1. It's weird but there are more papers for FP1 which was introduced/revised a year later. I haven't been able to find any papers for D1. I've even done the Solomon papers, which are based on the previous spec. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    No reply yet, no papers, the past years from 2008 and before were like tiny worksheets, no more papers left, any papers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bomberdoom)
    No reply yet, no papers, the past years from 2008 and before were like tiny worksheets, no more papers left, any papers?
    Hey mate, i have this exam in june so i havent really searched thoroughly for papers but i have a few saved on my hard drive, I have the following (with Mark schemes/answer booklets) : Jan 2009/2010, June 2009/2010, Mock Paper, Practice Paper A, Practice Paper B, Specimen Paper, Sample Paper

I think thats 9 official papers for the new 2008 spec, I'm pretty sure theres no more papers (except the one in the New D1 book - I'm still using the 2004 grey book :P )

If you need any of these just drop me a PM and I'll get em to you ASAP

I have seen a site where theres quite a few old spec papers but forgot the site, i'll try finding it later and PM it you (the old spec isn't much different, just dont do questions on flows in networks or the simplex algorithm)

ReputationRep:
    Thanks again mate , Really appreciate it

ReputationRep:
    Hey! Thankyou for posting and sharing! Could you post the sample paper as well that you have mentioned above.

[QUOTE=sohail.s;28896572] I have the following (with Mark schemes/answer booklets) : Jan 2009/2010, June 2009/2010, Mock Paper, Practice Paper A, Practice Paper B, Specimen Paper, Sample Paper
    QUOTE]

If you want any papers for your exam in June, I can send them to you or the links, either way. You can get them from the Edexcel website and freeexampapers website though. There are a bunch of Solomon Papers as well. Do you want the paper from the D1 book and it's solutions as well?

These past years papers(including Solomon) from the old spec, before 2008, which include the simplex, planarity etc algorithms weren't booklets so I printed them out . They were all about 2-3 papers each. I crossed out on the paper itself using a pencil and a ruler, the algorithms which are now a part of D-2. I'm going to reuse these papers when I sit for D-2 in June. I'ts a good way to get around the problem of new spec. and old spec. and the sums from one spec. being in papers for the other spec., and you don't end up wasting any paper or your printer's ink. I'm doing the same for FP1 for sums on differential equations, series(method of differences), Inequalities etc. for when I sit for FP2. Infact I'll use those sums for revising each individual chapter rather than doing them together since there are no revise books for these units.

Also are you taking or planning on taking D2 as well and do you have any papers for D2? Could you tell me your source for the practice paper and mock papers as I will require these papers for D2 as well. If you do there's no hurry but I need those as well.
    Please try and post the sample paper and let me know if there are any papers I could possibly help you out with as well.

I cannot thank you enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bomberdoom)
    Hey! Thankyou for posting and sharing! Could you post the sample paper as well that you have mentioned above.
    If you want any papers for your exam in June, I can send them to you or the links, either way. You can get them from the Edexcel website and freeexampapers website though. There are a bunch of Solomon Papers as well. Do you want the paper from the D1 book and it's solutions as well?

These past years papers(including Solomon) from the old spec, before 2008, which include the simplex, planarity etc algorithms weren't booklets so I printed them out . They were all about 2-3 papers each. I crossed out on the paper itself using a pencil and a ruler, the algorithms which are now a part of D-2. I'm going to reuse these papers when I sit for D-2 in June. I'ts a good way to get around the problem of new spec. and old spec. and the sums from one spec. being in papers for the other spec., and you don't end up wasting any paper or your printer's ink. I'm doing the same for FP1 for sums on differential equations, series(method of differences), Inequalities etc. for when I sit for FP2. Infact I'll use those sums for revising each individual chapter rather than doing them together since there are no revise books for these units.

Also are you taking or planning on taking D2 as well and do you have any papers for D2? Could you tell me your source for the practice paper and mock papers as I will require these papers for D2 as well. If you do there's no hurry but I need those as well.
    Please try and post the sample paper and let me know if there are any papers I could possibly help you out with as well.

I cannot thank you enough!
    Pm'd you

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the June 2009 D1 mark scheme as I've done the paper but have no means of correcting it!!

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daviesm7)
    Does anyone have the June 2009 D1 mark scheme as I've done the paper but have no means of correcting it!!

Thanks in advance
    I am in the same position! Need it urgently today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sohail.s)
    the only things I haven't uploaded is the sample paper and the june 2009 MS (they're too big) if you want/need them please PM me with an email and ill pass em on
    Thanks for all those papers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seb_ollie)
    do you still need it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohit93)
    Thanks for all those papers
    your welcome

good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seb_ollie)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?fbw6c43ncr2upm4

uploaded it onto media fire since its quite big

ReputationRep:
    can some1 post me link for m/s for S2 and D1 june 2011

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.