Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Somebody hack it, and reveal all the anonymous posts, please !

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you should ask a mod

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
    Aw, was someone nasty to you? :console:
    A mixture of a lot of hate + girls saying stuff they wanna do with me. 70% hate though, I'd like to know who the haters are :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    A mixture of a lot of hate + girls saying stuff they wanna do with me. 70% hate though, I'd like to know who the haters are :P
    N...N...NOOO YOU CAN'T REVEAL MY FORMSPRING ANTICS.

Actually I have nothing to hide :proud:

And It's pretty obvious who the haters are on mine

ReputationRep:
    I've had formspring for months and I've never received any hate.
    Some absolutely horrible douchebag from my school gets it multiple times on a daily basis.

I think people who get hate on formspring are generally the kinds of people who are hated... the problem is, people don't give people abuse in real life, so anonymous posts are the perfect way to do it. If you're an absolutely **** to everyone, people are gonna let you know, be it anonymously.

You could try being a bit... nicer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukas1051)
    I've had formspring for months and I've never received any hate.
    Some absolutely horrible douchebag from my school gets it multiple times on a daily basis.

I think people who get hate on formspring are generally the kinds of people who are hated... the problem is, people don't give people abuse in real life, so anonymous posts are the perfect way to do it. If you're an absolutely **** to everyone, people are gonna let you know, be it anonymously.

You could try being a bit... nicer.
    So hate is only related to not being nice. What about jealous people, losers with nothing to do? ehh c'mon mate think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheCurlyHairedDude)
    So hate is only related to not being nice. What about jealous people, losers with nothing to do? ehh c'mon mate think.
    Yeah, but not 70% hate.

ReputationRep:
    What's the point? what do you get out of having one

why not do the numbers' game on facebook and ask people to tell them what they really think about you - and tell them what you really think about them back

ReputationRep:
    Formspring is fun, you can ask anyone anything and they will never know its you muahaha....

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I love it, just got into it tonight

http://www.formspring.me/ipulledhermione

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    i like anonymous posts their so funny :L the only ones ihave is of people asking me to ***** about other people, or loads of girls telling they love me, the second one doesnt exactly go down well with my gf but oh well i like it :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lukejoshjedi)
    What's the point? what do you get out of having one

why not do the numbers' game on facebook and ask people to tell them what they really think about you - and tell them what you really think about them back
    granted thats one option, but most people i know dont like it, if you do it to girls they just see it as a way for you to get on them.... formspring works better sometimes :L

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.