Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Alright, I've just received a birthday present from my brother, who lives in Australia. It's this thing called Mighty Wallets. I was wondering if any of you have ever heard of it? and I was wondering what your opinions are on them. I'll post a few pictures.

http://www.dynomighty.com/products.p...ghty%20wallets

I'm wondering what people will think of me if I actually use it hahah.

Cheers.

ReputationRep:
    I do like the picture of money in a wallet; it's aesthetically pleasing.

ReputationRep:
    Is this product placement?

ReputationRep:
    I like them, and some of the others for that matter. Better than my boring black one that I have at the moment. I'd probably use them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i.am.lost)
    Is this product placement?
    Hahah no it isn't, I'm just wondering whether i'd look like a right b**end walking round with it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't feel a need to draw attention to myself so I'm just gonna stick with what I've got.

THX FOR SUGGESTION THO BB

ReputationRep:
    I've had one before, and I've given one as a present. Not for me... bit too flimsy, I prefer a heavy duty standard leather one.

ReputationRep:
    Unless they have a picture of the Mighty Ducks on them, there's nothing "mighty" about them.

ReputationRep:
    Not bad :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    just what I've always wanted - a new wallet that looks like an old, worn out wallet. How cool is that.http://www.dynomighty.com/product_de...wallets+DY-406
    It's a good feeling when everyone can see you've got an old battered wallet-but then again, I could just keep the old battered wallet I've got and save the money for something else...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by watchthis)
    Hahah no it isn't, I'm just wondering whether i'd look like a right b**end walking round with it.
    Nah it's pretty cool, reminds me of these:
    http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/under...eve/index.html
    http://www.iwantoneofthose.com/under...eve/index.html

ReputationRep:
    Some real nice designs there, I'm tempted to get one. I'm bit of a maths geek so this would suit me down to the ground.

ReputationRep:
    i dont really fink nothing of them. i mean its a wallet big wow

ReputationRep:
    Ah.. thought this said, 'Mighty Wallace', expecting a William Wallace tribute thread (im scottish you see).
    Disappointed tbh..
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    Some of them are OK, the air mail one you posted is quite nice really.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to get one for my boyfriend but they don't even hold coins... massive flaw! If they did I'd have got one for myself as well by now. I'd get plain coloured ones though. One good thing is that they look nicer as they get older. And of course the recycling side of it too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kookoo_koochoo)
    I was going to get one for my boyfriend but they don't even hold coins... massive flaw! If they did I'd have got one for myself as well by now. I'd get plain coloured ones though. One good thing is that they look nicer as they get older. And of course the recycling side of it too.
    Yeah, you're right that it cant actually hold coins, but I think most men keep coins in their pockets anyway hahah.

ReputationRep:
    good choose

ReputationRep:
    Hello, friend. You can find good good backpack on:
    http://www.superfashionzone.com/prod...67-1.html?af=3
    Believe you can get what you like on this website. All of them are cheap and good quality. And it is a reliable site. They always try their best to satisfy for their customers and never let their customers alone. You are new to their website, please see About Us and our Customer Reviews. On each review, there is a tracking number link, click it you can see each order have been received and signed by their customers. So, it is safe buying from this website.
    Hope my opinion can help you about you backpack. Goodbye!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.