Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

so basically ive done somthing a bit stupid. im doing a research project and my hypothesis is that the further away you come from uni the harder it is to make friends.
    so ive handed out my questionnaires which also control for differences in culture etc. and stuff but now when i go back to my research proposal i realise that my hypothesis has no backing and i had no reason to think this in the first place as surely it cant be a culture thing because university is a homogenous place since people from all different places go to the same university as opposed to a university only consisting of people from the same town as the university???

if anyone could suggest a different way that distance and integration are linked that would be helpfull coz i really dont wanna makenew questionnaires
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.