Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you be able to go your whole life, only having had sex with 1 person? Watch

Lets say, you were in your late teens, and you were with someone who your were totally inlove with. Would you feel like there is no way you would be with this person for your life (even if they were perfect for you, you were both inlove, etc etc), because you would want to explore more with a number of sex partners?

It just seems like to most people, only having one sex partner in their life is like a nightmare or something....

ReputationRep:
    Well so far, I've managed with none..... :rolleyes:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    I would have easily been able to have only had sex with one person for my life
    I don't mind saying that I've only had sex with one person, and would have stayed loyal to her for life since I loved her.
    Though she would disagree with me in this since she cheated on me and not going to get back together.
    So not by my choice, But I probably won't go my whole life having only had sex with one person :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yes i would. if i were really in love with them, i wouldnt want anyone else would i?

ReputationRep:
    I fully intend on only ever having sex with my current boyfriend
    • PS Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    That's my plan =D
    My husband and nobody else =D

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. One vag is pretty much the same as the next.

ReputationRep:
    sex is so primitive.

ReputationRep:
    Me personally no, because I've already had sex and I'm not going to marry the guy...
    But under the right circumstances, if I'd met "the one" (heavy sarcasm) I'd have no problem just sleeping with them.
    Besides the whole moral issue, I'm far too paranoid to ever cheat .

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind one bit. At all.

To me it seems strange that you'd want other girls if (in your scenario) you already have what you perceive to be perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Sex isn't essential- so: yes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.