ReputationRep:
    not a problem as such but has TSR changed address? I could have sworn the address at the bottom of the page was different a few months back. Still is brighton though.

Maybe I've just gone mad :moon:

(Original post by Cool Cat)
      not a problem as such but has TSR changed address? I could have sworn the address at the bottom of the page was different a few months back. Still is brighton though.

Maybe I've just gone mad :moon:
      http://staffblog.thestudentroom.co.u...he-new-office/

Guitars, pool tables, comfy sofas, Gremlins, dart boards, fish tanks...TSR offices aren't bad.

(Original post by Ape Gone Insane)
          Guitars, pool tables, comfy sofas, Gremlins, dart boards, fish tanks...TSR offices aren't bad.
          the gremlin made of metal was at the old office, but everything else is new and much s****ier than the old office. its a shame Henry the hoover ball thingy didn't make it

(Original post by daniel_williams)
            the gremlin made of metal was at the old office, but everything else is new and much s****ier than the old office. its a shame Henry the hoover ball thingy didn't make it
            I remember those days :moon:

:cry:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
          What newspaper do you read/prefer?
        • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
          Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.