Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    what we can do now is to protest for the queen to dissolve this government which will cause another general election, it can be done she's done it before.

ReputationRep:
    Deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    Stop trying to study a micky mouse subject at university.

ReputationRep:
    genius :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nav22)
    it can be done she's done it before.
    Really? When?

Besides the normal dissolutions of parliament when the PM has called a general election, it's never happened, at least not in her lifetime.

What, because a policy that you don't like was passed? **** happens, try telling that to the 1 million people who protested against Iraq or the 400,000 people against the fox hunting ban.

ReputationRep:
      We will need an acid of high enough acidity to undertake the task

ReputationRep:
      Are you seriously stupid? After the protests get all violent, with thousands of pounds of damage and with the police getting injured (y'know, the people who you'd ask for help if you got mugged etc) you want those stupid yobs to protest again?!

Yeah, coz that's what we need. People breaking into Buckingham Palace.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
      Stop trying to study a micky mouse subject at university.
      So what, I've heard that Mickey mouse studies - a look at classical Disney characters and their legacy is quite an interesting course

ReputationRep:
      it has been done by some countries who wanted independence i'm sure the queen would give in if it was happening in her own country, this is not for every1 if you do not have a valid point gtfo, this vote is not detering me from going to uni, i'll get over it i'm not gonna feel sorry for myself for the rest of my life, i'm just saying it would be alot easier.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.