Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Twa t in trainers Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would i look like an idiot with these shoes?
    Yes
    47.37%
    No
    52.63%

ReputationRep:
    Would I look like a twa t if I wore these"tennis-shoe-style" trainers in everyday situations. E.g. at college / in town.
    comments appreciated.
    http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens-white-la...ace/3408291020

ReputationRep:
    maybe.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't go so far as to say you'd look like a [email protected], but they're not that nice to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    They're just trainers...why would you look like a ****?

I wear trainers most of the time...

ReputationRep:
    they're fine. loads of sixth formers at my school wear trainers all the time :P

ReputationRep:
    they look a bit wishy washy don't like them but do whatever you want, the black ones look nicer though

ReputationRep:
    No you wouldn't look like a twa t tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooovan*)
    I would go so far as to say you'd look like a [email protected], but they're not that nice to be honest.
    I don't really get why I'd look like a [email protected] Nike 6.0 are trainers do people who wear them look like [email protected]?

also how are they not that nice? they have crocodiles on them...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    they look a bit wishy washy don't like them but do whatever you want, the black ones look nicer though
    woah woah which black ones? Where did you see black ones and why are you an expert on trainers sold by Schuh?

ReputationRep:
    No, but I don't like them.

ReputationRep:
    why dont you just be yourself and wear what you think looks nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feetfailmenot)
    woah woah which black ones? Where did you see black ones and why are you an expert on trainers sold by Schuh?
    shuh says they're out of stock & you should never buy from original stockists anyway, i saved £50 on my adidas trainers by getting them from amazon. type the shoe name in on google & different prices will come up- and the nicer black ones I'm not, I'm just a tight byatch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feetfailmenot)
    I don't really get why I'd look like a [email protected] Nike 6.0 are trainers do people who wear them look like [email protected]?

also how are they not that nice? they have crocodiles on them...
    Sorry, I meant wouldn't! And I personally think that there are nicer trainers out there, just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe you just generally are a [email protected]?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TinFish)
    Maybe you just generally are a [email protected]?
    hahaha! positive rep +

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.