?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
DanMushMan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by edders)
its 11.10pm here, which means if youre reading this in the UK its 4.10am and you should be in bed!!
on a separate note, i had my first date with an american girl on sunday. not bad for only being here 12 days!! (well, i say date, but i just went to her room. and the door was open (such are the rules, for obvious reasons *cough*)

tonight we had another, rather more heated liason... my jaw is sore lol. this place rocks!!
lol, 4.20 now.
wonder why your jaw be sore............. =
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by edders)
its 11.10pm here, which means if youre reading this in the UK its 4.10am and you should be in bed!!
on a separate note, i had my first date with an american girl on sunday. not bad for only being here 12 days!! (well, i say date, but i just went to her room. and the door was open (such are the rules, for obvious reasons *cough*)

tonight we had another, rather more heated liason... my jaw is sore lol. this place rocks!!
american girls dig the british accent? or just easy?!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (388)
67.24%
No (189)
32.76%

Watched Threads